LAVS (2013)

About LAVS

LAVS is a shared / unisex perfume by Unum. The scent was launched in 2013

LAVS fragrance notes

Reviews of LAVS

This scent makes me physically uncomfortable. The scene it sets is unpleasant, at best. I feel like I am chin deep in cold, murky water at the bottom of a well, waiting to die alone. This is what Buffalo Bill's basement smelled like in Silence of the Lambs.

Any scent that can evoke such repulsion is an A+ in my book!
28th August, 2018
Incense fragrances are some of my very favorite. LAVS is a great one. I'd love to get a bottle some day. It's darker than many incense frags on the market, but it's rich and excellent. I have other favorite incense fragrances, and LAVS would be a great one to have in rotation. It is on the dark and cold side of things, but the olibanum note is strong and true...love it!
24th March, 2018
Big time incense lover , and this a big time incense...dark and brooding with a slight feel of smokiness...i dont get high mass in a brightly lit church...i get a stone cathedral/monastery...dungeons and dim hallways with flickering torches and braziers of smoky resins...ancient rituals and sacrifices...The Inquisition...welcome to the dark side of incense...a solid 9 out of 10 for me...the total opposite of something incense cheerful, like Cardinal , for instance...think I'll put some of this on and go make someone repent their sins...Amen...
04th March, 2018
I can see what is trying to be achieved here. A high church back in the 1400's. Maybe an Armenian church set in the mountains?? Almost biblical. There is no doubting the quality of the juice. It's just too brutal for me. Maybe too real. Not a scent I would want on myself in the 21st century.
04th January, 2018
LAVS smells like two things: gunpowder and incense. This is hard liturgical, biblical incense. I see pistols and padres, pontiffs and shotgun shells - too much? The combinations here work well for a deeply contemplative attitude that is very serious about its business. The gunpowder is a smoldering metallic blend of cardamom, black pepper and cloves for grey steely sparkle. The inner heart is healing and penetrating aroma of rosewood and elemi resin. Elemi is a thick medicinal resin extract of the Boswellia plant used to cure flesh wounds, chest colds, healing of scars and also to varnish wood. The healing effects of elemi offsets the gritty gunpowder threat. This is a wonderfully balanced incense aroma that couples serious intent with pervading redemptive curative powers. Excellent.
26th June, 2017
a park at night -- Jozsef Rippl-Ronai 1895
26th March, 2017

Add your review of LAVS

Shop for LAVS products online

UNUM LAVS EDP HIGHLY SPIRITUAL INCENCE 2 ml PERFUME SAMPLE!!

End Date: Saturday Oct-20-2018 10:35:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $18.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of LAVS

There are no member images of LAVS yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads