The Holy Mountain (2015)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseApoteker Tepe
PerfumerHolladay Saltz

About The Holy Mountain

The Holy Mountain is a shared / unisex perfume by Apoteker Tepe. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Holladay Saltz

The Holy Mountain fragrance notes

Reviews of The Holy Mountain

Opens with a fruit like sweetness and a vegetal pungency around the edges of an herb and incense vibe. The opening honestly reminded me of Amouage's Sunshine Man's opening. I didn't like it. Very musty. Based on the notes, I was looking forward to a pine/coniferous frag and I pick-up zero pine which is disappointing.
23rd December, 2016
Holy Mountain is a multi layered thick verdant tapestry of resins and northern woods incense. You might smell like this if you went into retreat deep in the mountain forest and became part of the air, the land and of all things dark green and wooded. I can see remnants of Fir Needle Essence from Mandy Aftel and the early deep green scents from Slumberhouse, particularly Jeke comes to mind. I think Holy Mountain is a terrific combination of these deep green essences which smelled all together creates a transcendent experience from the timeless inner world of this mountain wilderness. I like this fragrance very much. Wearing it creates a healing of sorts in the spirit of the wearer. Clean pine and fir with reverberant incense. It lasts only a short time in its bold resinous glory before retreating to a soft green skin scented reminder that stays through the day. I recommend Holy Mountain. I also like every scent I've tried from Apoteker Tepe who seem to be inspired by aromas taken from the word of natural wonders from aa variety circumstances. This is a very nice one.
08th December, 2015

Add your review of The Holy Mountain

Shop for The Holy Mountain products online

Member images of The Holy Mountain

There are no member images of The Holy Mountain yet. Why not be the first?