1 Million Cologne (2015)

Year of Launch2015

HousePaco Rabanne
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 1 Million Cologne

1 Million Cologne is a masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2015

1 Million Cologne fragrance notes

Reviews of 1 Million Cologne

This was a blind buy for me. I don't find anything necessarily wrong with it. It's not overpowering and not too sweet. It's masculine but soft enough to wear during spring and summer if you're not into overly fruity/citrus/aqua scents.
17th June, 2017
This has replaced the original 1 million for me, which I find too suffocating ..I've had it for 2 days and received 2 compliments (great silage), I don't feel too much nausea wearing this and yes it does have that slight modern paco rabanne over use of bay leaf, but it's bearable (unlike invictus which is full on night club attention seeker). The citrus and marine have made this lighter and wearable in most situations, although it is a bit juvenile. Strong use of rose in this and it makes it borderline granny's handbag. I think overall I'm wearing this for the females and not necessarily for myself.
30th August, 2016 (last edited: 20th November, 2017)
Somewhere in the neighborhood of Invictus & 1 million, although I would prefer one of those to Paco Rabanne 1 million cologne. I should mention that I was not blown away by Invictus either. On my skin this smells like something my grandma would wear - perhaps it's the sweetness & prominent rose note. I don't get much of the citrus. Very unisex fragrance IMO. Definitely a pass for me.
10th March, 2016
Even though the note breakdown shows four note, it seems like there is too much going on. I think the leather is the deal breaker for me. Starts out slightly nose stinging and just wasn't my vibe. IMO, the intense version is the best one.
06th December, 2015
I get the Invictus/One million combination comments, and for me it rates about the same as Invictus, pleasant enough as a generic modern fruity scent but not as noteworthy as the original One Million.
I was underwhelmed for the first hour or so and was kind of looking forward to it disappearing but the drydown a few hours later seemed a bit more pleasant and enough for me to give it a neutral.
23rd October, 2015
Not very familiar the original version, but upon first whiff of this, all I could think of was "Platinum Egoiste". There's a fruity note that this shares with PE that is unique, almost like a green banana. I would say One Million Cologne isn't as concentrated as PE, but it's not bad.
29th September, 2015

Add your review of 1 Million Cologne

Shop for 1 Million Cologne products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of 1 Million Cologne

There are no member images of 1 Million Cologne yet. Why not be the first?