Eternity Now for Men (2015)
by Calvin Klein

Eternity Now for Men information

Year of Launch2015

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Eternity Now for Men

Eternity Now for Men is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2015

Eternity Now for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Eternity Now for Men

If there is coconut in here, it's very toned down. I was expecting something like Only The Brave Wild, with a tropical vibe, but that's not the case at all with Eternity Now. What I get is Sweetarts.

It's hard to find a fragrance any closer to Sweetarts than this actually. This is very unisex as well. Starfruit? Not too sure what it smells like as a note. I do get citrus notes in here, mostly lime, and tangerine. Perhaps some cranberry? A little floral. It reminds me of I am King a little bit, i think that is the only fragrance that I can closely compare it to. Although it also reminds me of 1 Million, Joop!, and many others, it doesn't so much smell like them as it does smell like I am King; not entirely, but enough to make the comparison.. ya know what I mean.

There's a hefty dose of vanilla underneath the fruity notes, creating the creamy feel. While tonka becomes more prominent in the base. There's a slight powdery vibe here as well.

Overall I think it's a very complete fragrance. It's different for sure. Not really my cup of tea.. though I forced myself to use up my mini bottle so I wouldn't have the burden of having to wear it again.

Longevity is mehh.. pretty bad. 3-4 hours tops. Projection is quite good though, at least average, if not, above average. It's not beastly like 1 Million, or A*Men, but it will definitely get you noticed. again though, personally, not something I wanna be noticed wearing, as I find it rather juvenile.
09th March, 2017
Gaaahhhh! I made the mistake of putting this on my skin. It started with a decent freshness. I even smelled the coconut for a moment. Then came the dry down. Smells like sooooo many designer frags for men that I've tried, and it's a headache inducer to boot. No thanks. I've been scrubbing for a while now and it hasn't come off yet. Feel like I may need to ram some Vick's Vapo Rub up my nose to escape it!
05th March, 2017
Really nice! Different from the original Eternity in a pleasant way. Has a nice citrus and water nature to it that wears well throughout the day.
14th November, 2016
I love Eternity for Men, and own a FB. This had promise at the opening, It smelled fresh, fruity and nice. But the dry-down is powder and tonka. dull.
05th July, 2016
The card defines this a “juicy oriental fougère” balanced with “exotic woods”. Pretending I didn’t read the “fougère” part in order to keep my lunch in my stomach, what I get out of Eternity Now is basically only the “juicy” and the “exotic” parts, both in the tritest and cheapest way you can imagine - as juicy and exotic as a tin can of sweetish synthetic drugstore tropical soda. Juvenile, shabby and – ok, you get it.

28th November, 2015
Slightly sweet and ggenerc, but not a bad selling fragrance. Just don't see myself purchasing a bottle at this time. Who knows, once the price drops. 6.5/10
02nd September, 2015

Add your review of Eternity Now for Men

Shop for Eternity Now for Men products online

Search Amazon for Eternity Now for Men

Member images of Eternity Now for Men

There are no member images of Eternity Now for Men yet. Why not be the first?