Eternity Now for Men (2015)
by Calvin Klein

Eternity Now for Men information

Year of Launch2015

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Eternity Now for Men

Eternity Now for Men is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2015

Eternity Now for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Eternity Now for Men

I have no idea why this was released under the Eternity moniker, as it bears no resemblance whatever to the original or its other flankers. It is a candied, sweet mixed drink type of scent reminiscent of l'Artisan's Batucada with slightly better (albeit less natural-feeling) performance. I swear I smell a surprising hint of Szechuan pepper a la Opium PH, which adds a bit of depth. If you want to smell like a Tiki party at a Thai restaurant, be my guest. Not a scent to be taken too seriously, Now is fun and lighthearted, and frankly not terrible - just be sure to brush and floss after wearing.
23rd August, 2019
Candy sweet and kinda tropical fresh, but this is one of the most cloying fragrances I've tried if you use too many sprays, and by too many, I mean normal. I've tried this three times, twice with the normal 3-4 sprays I usually use and once with just a single spray. The two times with the normal amount proved to be headache-inducing while the single spray had me smelling my arm again and again because it was very pleasant.

Projection is good on my skin, which doesn't explain why it's so cloying. I guess it's just something about the scent. Longevity is good, 6-7 hours.
26th November, 2017
If there is coconut in here, it's very toned down. I was expecting something like Only The Brave Wild, with a tropical vibe, but that's not the case at all with Eternity Now. What I get is Sweetarts.

It's hard to find a fragrance any closer to Sweetarts than this actually. This is very unisex as well. Starfruit? Not too sure what it smells like as a note. I do get citrus notes in here, mostly lime, and tangerine. Perhaps some cranberry? A little floral. It reminds me of I am King a little bit, i think that is the only fragrance that I can closely compare it to. Although it also reminds me of 1 Million, Joop!, and many others, it doesn't so much smell like them as it does smell like I am King; not entirely, but enough to make the comparison.. ya know what I mean.

There's a hefty dose of vanilla underneath the fruity notes, creating the creamy feel. While tonka becomes more prominent in the base. There's a slight powdery vibe here as well.

Overall I think it's a very complete fragrance. It's different for sure. Not really my cup of tea.. though I forced myself to use up my mini bottle so I wouldn't have the burden of having to wear it again.

Longevity is mehh.. pretty bad. 3-4 hours tops. Projection is quite good though, at least average, if not, above average. It's not beastly like 1 Million, or A*Men, but it will definitely get you noticed. again though, personally, not something I wanna be noticed wearing, as I find it rather juvenile.
09th March, 2017
Gaaahhhh! I made the mistake of putting this on my skin. It started with a decent freshness. I even smelled the coconut for a moment. Then came the dry down. Smells like sooooo many designer frags for men that I've tried, and it's a headache inducer to boot. No thanks. I've been scrubbing for a while now and it hasn't come off yet. Feel like I may need to ram some Vick's Vapo Rub up my nose to escape it!
05th March, 2017
Really nice! Different from the original Eternity in a pleasant, convincing way.

Eternity Now for Men by Calvin Klein is one of my solid go to scents of recent times. It has a well-made fruity citrus (thanks to the core star fruit note) and vanilla formulation that remotely resembles the Hugo Boss #6 line, yet the tonka and cedarwood fortify this into a pungent, smooth scent that I never tire of.

The DNA of the original Eternity doesn't seem to be present here, which isn't a bad thing as it allows Eternity Now to be its own fragrance with a more "modern" quality to it.
14th November, 2016 (last edited: 26th March, 2018)
I love Eternity for Men, and own a FB. This had promise at the opening, It smelled fresh, fruity and nice. But the dry-down is powder and tonka. dull.
05th July, 2016

Add your review of Eternity Now for Men

Shop for Eternity Now for Men products online

Shop for Eternity Now for Men at online perfumeries

Calvin Klein Eternity Now For Men 3.4 oz / 100 ml Eau De Toilette Sealed

End Date: Saturday Mar-28-2020 18:33:03 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $44.56
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Calvin Klein Eternity Now Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.4 fl. oz.

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 3:38:12 PDT

Eternity Now By Calvin Klein 3.4/3.3 oz. Edt Spray For Men New In Box

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 14:06:18 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $29.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Calvin Klein Eternity Now For Men EDT Spray Eternity Now For Men/calvin Klein...

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 20:06:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $17.18
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Calvin Klein Eternity Now for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1 oz.

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 21:22:58 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $23.99

FRAGRANCE Eternity Now by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray 1 oz for Men

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 21:26:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $24.25
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ETERNITY NOW FOR MEN/CALVIN KLEIN EDT SPRAY (30 ML) (M)

End Date: Monday Mar-30-2020 2:58:14 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $16.40
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ETERNITY NOW FOR MEN/CALVIN KLEIN EDT SPRAY (30 ML) (M)

End Date: Monday Mar-30-2020 2:58:14 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $16.40
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Eternity Now Cologne by Calvin Klein Men Perfume Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4oz EDT

End Date: Monday Mar-30-2020 6:37:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $34.99

End Date: Monday Mar-30-2020 6:37:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $34.99

Calvin Klein Eternity Now Men's Eau de Toilette Spray - 3.4oz NEW

End Date: Monday Mar-30-2020 10:06:48 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $30.97

Member images of Eternity Now for Men

There are no member images of Eternity Now for Men yet. Why not be the first?