Boss Bottled Oud (2015)

Boss Bottled Oud information

Year of Launch2015

HouseHugo Boss

About Boss Bottled Oud

Boss Bottled Oud is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2015

Boss Bottled Oud fragrance notes

Reviews of Boss Bottled Oud

Fair warning: I'm new to the world of oud. So I can't describe how "real" the note I get out of this is. All I know is that I love the pungent opening of this. And it has just the right bit of sweetness to balance.

I'm actually surprised that others have said that the apple and other fruity notes fade away quickly. For me I actually got less oud and woody notes in the drydown and more traditional Boss Bottled scent, which was a disappointment. Longevity and sillage were both strong on me. For now I'll put this as thumbs up, with the potential to switch to neutral if I find other ouds which I love from top to bottom.
16th June, 2019
Spiced apple with medicinal oud in the opening. Once the fruity apple goes away, it starts to resemble Halston Man Amber or Liquid Night. Sweet, incense and woods.

Performance is decent with average projection, meaning just about right with a few sprays as to not offend. Longevity is very good, into the 8-10 hour range.
24th January, 2019
If you are familiar with boss bottled then imagine that but with added saffron and oud ..to me it's a match made in heaven (juicy apple,spice and smokey wood) and it works a treat. There are occasions I can almost detect a very slight tobbaco tinge in this, absolutely perfect for nights out and certainly exotic. Another great designer oud release. Longivity is very respectable with a good 7 hours of noticeable performance ..projection good in the first 2 hours ..settles into a sophisticated 1ft bubble there after.
28th December, 2018
Gave this a try on a freshly shaved, showered face, with two layers applied. Boss Bottled Oud is a really nice interpretation of the oud mystique, with a nice fat stamp of the Boss Bottled "legend" upon it. :-)

This Oud version still has the original Boss #6's fruity-vanilla musk dna in it. Only this time, there is cinnamon and saffron to add a subtle spiciness; altogether, these coat the "arms" of the agarwood woodiness with a special sweetness that's fairly restrained.

When layered, the scent has moderately decent sillage and lasts for many hours. I made the mistake of testing it out on the back of my unwashed hand initially, which yielded a skewed result with poor performance (i.e., sillage and presence was atrocious and disappeared after 15 minutes of application). It reminded me that, among a zillion other factors, that my reviews of any particular scent must be done in a more realistic, proven manner so that I don't hastily put down what really is a great fragrance.

I've turned into an oud fragrance collector as of late, and after getting over my originally skewed interpretation of the scent, I can now say that Boss Bottled Oud can give both lovers of the original and oud lovers something to enjoy. :-)
05th August, 2018 (last edited: 06th August, 2018)
To be honest i find this to be the best of the designer ouds, it keeps the Boss Bottled DNA but just adds a very nice oud note to it, 3 sprays is more than enough for a full day

5/5 for me
06th September, 2017
I could not find a sample of this so I blind bought it. I can find a situation to wear just about any fragrance and am pretty well aware of what I will like based on fragrance pyramids and reviews. This one doesn't do it for me at all and I blame it on that Apple note... it's going on my swaplist
21st May, 2016

Buy It Now for only: $10.50

Buy It Now for only: $10.50

Buy It Now for only: $18.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Hugo Boss Bottled Oud Eau de Parfum Edp 50 ML (Man)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 2:12:42 PST

Hugo Boss Bottled Oud 5ml Sample

End Date: Thursday Dec-12-2019 7:54:47 PST
Buy It Now for only: $8.22

Member images of Boss Bottled Oud

There are no member images of Boss Bottled Oud yet. Why not be the first?