Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold (2015)
by Molton Brown

Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold information

Year of Launch2015

HouseMolton Brown
Parent CompanyKao

About Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold

Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold is a shared / unisex perfume by Molton Brown. The scent was launched in 2015

Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold fragrance notes

Reviews of Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold

This is undetectable on me after a short while. It's a shame because it smells really good when I first apply it. I'd liked to see it strengthened and then I'd give it a big thumbs-up.
04th April, 2017
Already owning their excellent Oudh shower gel, I decided to purchase the EDT and I am very happy I did. This is a beautifully crafted, light and fresh take on Oudh, and although unisex, I would say it leans more to the masculine.

We get sweetness, spice, earthiness, musky warmth and a freshness, all balanced with seemingly effortless poise and elegance. An hour or so in and the tea accord gives a really nice, light lift to proceedings. A pleasant tobacco accord arrives later in the dry down, providing another welcome development, and keeping things interesting before the scent retreats to a softer, powdery, musky skin scent.

The Oudh accord is noticeable enough to provide an attractive headiness without being pungent. Overall, it is slightly sweeter than the shower gel of the range and the Oudh accord in the shower gel may even be a little heavier, though obviously shorter lived. Those who prefer lighter Oudhs, or are looking for a different take on the genre, would do well to give this a try. This is a very good perfume for the money.

Whilst it does sit fairly close to the skin, it will last throughout the working day, so it has decent longevity.

Do I wish it was a tad less subtle? It is such an appealing fragrance, that I'd say yes, but that is by no means a criticism. This is a really well done, inventive take on Oudh. Highly recommended.
29th January, 2016 (last edited: 04th February, 2016)

Add your review of Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold

Member images of Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold

There are no member images of Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold yet. Why not be the first?