Sauvage (2015)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Sauvage

Sauvage is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Sauvage fragrance notes

Reviews of Sauvage

Tried a sample of EDT and EDP. So far they smell the same to me. Not sure what the difference is but EDT lasted pretty long on me (6 hrs at least.) I like the smell. It's a good everyday cologne and can be used in many situations. Good projection and longevity.
13th March, 2018
Just got my hands on this recently, it was a blind buy which I figured was a fairly safe option for this, but for me it's a thumbs down.

I will say the performance and projection was excellent, very strong stuff and I can still smell it clearly 9 hours later. But that is it as far as pro's for me personally.

I only sprayed it once on my arm(so I could see how it fared during the day) and once behind each ear, but literally the first initial smell gave me an almost instant headache, it lasted most of the day despite taking some tablets. Every time I went in for a smell it just sparked the headache back into action. This is the first time in my life a cologne has done this.

From a distance I don't mind the smell, but I certainly don't enjoy it, my partner, well she absolutely loved it, and I got a couple of compliments from people at work, so whilst it seems like something that is very well liked from those around me, I don't think I can have it as a regular.

Just has this chemical/synthetic assault on the senses I don't enjoy.
20th February, 2018
TeeEm Show all reviews
Slightly sweet, slightly spicy, slightly pleasant, slightly feminine...
Initially it smells synthetically strong, good sillage for about two hours... longevity around two hours on two sprays
For me one I cannot quite make my mind up just yet

07th January, 2018
I've got good feelings about the House of Dior.

I'm very fond of Fahrenheit, Dior Homme, Dior Homme Eau and, yep, Sauvage.

Sauvage gets slammed a lot on here, but look... why does Sauvage generate so much controversy?

I'm serious... why?

To me, it smells good. And, others say the same when I'm wearing it.

That's sort of what it comes down to, right?
28th December, 2017
A very good fragrance, very dry, spicy and modern. Like Terre d'Hermes or Fahrenheit it suggests an endless land where the air meets the earth.
07th December, 2017
This is very strange stuff.

I recently received a bottle as a present from my dad and its sat on the shelf for about a month.

I wore it today and I must say I actually well and truly dislike it.

It literally personifies ugliness, pretentiousness and everything I dislike. I can see that someone very clever made it but why would they do something like though it's a mockery or a statement of disenchantment.

It's really horrible.