Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey (2015)
by 4160 Tuesdays

Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey information

Year of Launch2015
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

House4160 Tuesdays
PerfumerSarah McCartney

About Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey

Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey is a shared / unisex perfume by 4160 Tuesdays. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sarah McCartney

Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey fragrance notes

Reviews of Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey

4160 Tuesdays Dirty Honey marks another bold resinous entry from the line, after Shazam, which I tried some months ago. It's dominated by the labdanum, beeswax, and honey, with accents of jasmine and vanilla. It has a bit of a floral vibe that complements the slightly animalic side of the resins, but the overall experience is rather sweet and creamy, as one might expect.

As a performer, it's strong and dense, with above average projection for an hour or two and strong longevity thereafter.

At a slightly higher price than most offerings of $95 for 30ml, it's roughly in the category of needing to love it to buy it, and for my money, Shazam gets the edge, as far as resinous fragrances from the line go, not to mention its more modest pricing ($90 for 50ml).

Still, Dirty Honey should be a welcome try for fans of resins in particular.

7 out of 10
03rd October, 2018
Statdate 20171106:

I do not understand the modern honey accord. I get it in vintages (Antaeus,Boss) but not in L'envol or this one. I find it too sour. Perhaps they are using a new captive.
I don't like it.
But this fragrance does redeem itself in dry down. Soft ,sweet and dirty.
06th November, 2017
This could be a find for fans of beeswax and honey. It comes across as an effort at smelling natural, and not like typical perfume, perhaps even like a natural oils concoction sold at a farmers market or natural foods cooperative.

This has a base that goes on forever, and it gets better, or grows on me, over time.
31st July, 2017
OH! BEE-Have!

This is just wonderful for any honey-bears out there! If you are a fan of the animalic honey/beeswax/honeycomb, this is your bag, baby!

I love it - I bought it completely blind. I had a craving for something I could wear when I just wanted that "all-bee" sorta feel. This is that scent. It's not raunchy - but it IS naughty!
29th June, 2017

Add your review of Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey

Shop for Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey products online

Member images of Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey

There are no member images of Crimes of Passion: Dirty Honey yet. Why not be the first?