Omnia Paraiba (2015)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Omnia Paraiba

Omnia Paraiba is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Omnia Paraiba fragrance notes

Reviews of Omnia Paraiba

By reading the reviews here, and the note list, I feel I smelled a totally different fragrance. But I checked it back at the duty free shop, and it is it: an awfully sweet Demeter-like fruit punch. Sillage is great, and it’s a problem. Really cloying.
30th December, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
A lemony citrus opening greet me from the start, with a good lashing of fruitiness superimposed - I get nashi, pear, maracuja and a touch of booziness on top of it.

The drydown adds a rather nonspecific floral note but soon makes a turn to sweeter olfactory regions. A sweet cocoa note is quite restrained on my skin, but quite present and affords a bit of a change hat is welcome here.

The sillage is moderate, the projection good and the longevity six hours.

Pleasant in summer, a bit too synthetic, not bad but nothing special. 2.75/5.
02nd October, 2016
Complete opposite reaction of bookwymsmith's review.. I really enjoy Paraiba! It's fresh, and the drydown is great. Longevity was about 6 hours before it completely disappeared. I particularly like the passion fruit and the sweet base.

I see that it's already quite affordable on discount sites and Ebay, so I'll keep an eye out for a great deal, and snatch up a full bottle at some point....

UPDATE: Scored a FB, lotion, and bar soap for $29 USD, using coupons and rewards at Belk...LOL I knew I wouldn't wait too long to get this one! :)
28th April, 2016 (last edited: 08th May, 2016)
Only a few days ago I was thinking that Bvlgari was one of the fairly" safe to blind buy from" . And that I always at least liked or tolerated their scents even if I wasn't head over heels in love with all of them. I must have jinxed myself.
On my skin Paraiba opens with mashed bananas ( baby food) with a side order of artificially flavored and colored banana candy ( recall those hard candies shaped like the flavors they were supposed to be? Those.)
A few minutes drydown reveals a " tropical floral " heart --unfortunately it strongly reminds me of some bathroom deodorizer spray ( green can Glade? Febreeze?) which my dad uses whenever he's let off a big stink bomb in there. Honestly I dislike this " tropical " stuff so much, I'd rather smell the stink bomb.
Base is beginning to appear--a clean musk and freshness of vetiver . This part is rather pleasant, if it didn't have the ( repulsive to me ) top and heart notes overshadowing it.

I'm reviewing from a sample I acquired free from Sephora, thankfully NOT from a blind bought bottle. Enough of this,I'm off to scrub....
09th January, 2016

Add your review of Omnia Paraiba

Shop for Omnia Paraiba products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Omnia Paraiba

There are no member images of Omnia Paraiba yet. Why not be the first?