Spice Bazaar (2013)

Year of Launch2013

HouseNishane
PerfumerJorge Lee

About Spice Bazaar

Spice Bazaar is a shared / unisex perfume by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jorge Lee

Spice Bazaar fragrance notes

Reviews of Spice Bazaar

rbaker Show all reviews
In the opening Spice Bazaar by Nishane displays a fresh juniper, with ginger, which results in a brighter atmosphere than the later stages of the development. These top notes are quite nicely done.

The drydown is dominated by cedar, but this cedar is a little dull and generic on me. After a while the cedar is jones by a bright, gentle pepper-based incense and a soft, restrained cinnamon with vanilla. This restrainedly sweetish impression is a bit soso and does not develop into a convincing duo. The vanilla is a tad generic.

The performance is a bit disappointing, the sillage is moderate and the he projection limited, and I get three hours of longevity.

Not a bad autumnal scent, but a bit listless overall. With better performance the pleasant first part would warrant a positive score. 2.75/5.
04th August, 2017
From the moment I laid my eyes on Spice Bazaar by Nishane, I knew I was going to love it. I love the combination of spices with sweet vanilla and juniper. To me it really does smell like a spice market. It lasts a very long time on my skin. Every time I wear it, I get many, many compliments.
30th January, 2017
Cumin, cedar with yuzu and a bit of saffron. This smells very one dimensional and quite dull. Nothing to get excited over with this one. Meh!
03rd February, 2016
Perhaps today was not the day to kick off a sampling of Nishane? For some reason, this failed to make an impression on me. I know, not everything can be memorable, but I was really anticipating this scent. A pretty straight forward spice and wood concoction, and certainly not on the heavier end of things, which was surprising for an Extrait? There was also a body odor kind of sweatiness underneath it all. Very lovely, but I have to pass. Thumb neutral here.
07th December, 2015

End Date: Thursday Apr-11-2019 16:15:36 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $159.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Spice Bazaar

There are no member images of Spice Bazaar yet. Why not be the first?