Bronze Age Homme (2009)

Bronze Age Homme information

Year of Launch2009

HouseNuparfums

About Bronze Age Homme

Bronze Age Homme is a masculine fragrance by Nuparfums. The scent was launched in 2009

Bronze Age Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bronze Age Homme

I like this as a cleaner, sweeter version of TdH. If you want to like TdH but just can't get there, maybe Bronze Age Homme is worth a try. Prices were still low when I found it online so it might be blind buy worthy.

Projection is very good while the scent lasts. Longevity isn't as great, I only get 3-4 hours.

03rd January, 2018
drseid Show all reviews
Bronze Age Homme opens with a combination of orange bergamot and slightly sharp grapefruit citrus, with some very gentle supporting pink pepper and traces of underlying cedarwood. As the composition moves to its early heart the cedar joins the bergamot and grapefruit as co-stars, as vetiver and fir balsam provide an effervescent sparkle and slight varnish-like aspect to the overall fragrance profile. During the late dry-down the composition stays relatively linear with the citrus-woody heart accord remaining through the finish only adding a slight green mossy sheen. Projection is above average and longevity average at about 8-9 hours on skin.

When I blind bought Bronze Age Homme I went into the purchase with very low expectations. I mean, how good could the stuff be when it is sold online for under $10 delivered (at the original time of purchase)? I can throw all my reservations out the window, because in actuality Bronze Age Homme smells terrific. The best way to describe the composition is a lighter, brighter, less dirty Terre d'Hermes style composition. Now it is no secret I am a huge Terre d'Hermes fan and I don't make comparisons with it lightly, but Bronze Age Homme certainly is worthy of the comparison. Do I like Bronze Age Homme as much as I love Terre d'Hermes? In a word, "no". That said, I can definitely see a solid place for the composition in one's wardrobe if either they want a less intense, happier Terre d'Hermes or maybe the prospective buyer is on a tight budget and can't afford Terre d'Hermes but really doesn't want to feel like they are settling. I am frequently telling others in discussion groups that price and quality do not necessarily go hand and hand in the world of perfume, and Bronze Age Homme proves this all too true. It turns out I should be following my own advice instead of assuming the worst based on selling price as this has got to be one of the best buys on the market, and an excellent buy regardless of price. The bottom line is the $13 per 100ml bottle Bronze Age Homme proves price and excellent results don't necessarily go hand in hand in the perfume world, earning a "very good" to "excellent" 3.5 to 4 stars out of 5 and a strong recommendation for perfume seekers on a budget. If one already owns Terre d'Hermes or my new reference in the space, Tzora by Anat Fritz it is debatable if Bronze Age Homme is something one should pursue, but if you enjoy those compositions but want something less dense with a brighter demeanor it is a surefire winning option.
15th November, 2015

Add your review of Bronze Age Homme

Shop for Bronze Age Homme products online

Nuparfums Bronze Age Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3Oz/100ml In Box

End Date: Saturday Nov-10-2018 9:42:01 PST
Buy It Now for only: $29.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Bronze Age Homme

There are no member images of Bronze Age Homme yet. Why not be the first?