Tobacco 1812
by West Third Brand

Tobacco 1812 information

HouseWest Third Brand

About Tobacco 1812

Tobacco 1812 is a shared / unisex perfume by West Third Brand.

Reviews of Tobacco 1812

I got this as a blind buy along with Societe de Senteur and honestly between the two this one is my least favorite by far. This is what a long night of poker and drinking smells like with the guys your woman hates. I found this not to have any progression. Just a one note wonder of tobacco. That's great if that's all you want. Too simple for my tastes. I'm not sure if Societe de Senteur is still in production, but that is by far a better scent and had more depth.
12th October, 2016
I find this slightly gourmand with the spices and honey adding sweetness on top and the smooth vanilla/tobacco dry down that stays close to the skin. Solid scent for the price. Enjoy!

Wearing this again today 3/29/17... WOW! Just an amazing scent. Linear? Yes. Nice dried fruit and sweetness from honey and tobacco.... Just amazing... for the price it is a must buy for the spring and summer... BUY THIS NOW :)

It is a very close copy/clone of Tobacco Vanille. I have both and Tobacco Vanille does last longer and is stronger but the smell is 95% the same to my nose. Just for what it's worth.
12th July, 2016 (last edited: 14th December, 2017)

Add your review of Tobacco 1812

Shop for Tobacco 1812 products online

Member images of Tobacco 1812

There are no member images of Tobacco 1812 yet. Why not be the first?