Ambra (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseLorenzo Villoresi
PerfumerLorenzo Villoresi

About Ambra

Ambra is a shared / unisex perfume by Lorenzo Villoresi. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lorenzo Villoresi

Ambra fragrance notes

Reviews of Ambra

A spicy amber with a big dose of warming myrrh and a freshening terpenic quality. Suffers at the beginning from being over-polished. The blend seems a touch too smooth, giving the feel of either aldehydes or soap. A bit like looking at the thing through milk-bottle lenses whereas something a bit more rough or daring would have made the composition come alive.
However, it sheds this quality as time passes and the perfume begins to come alive on one’s skin. Now it is a sophisticated (but not over-blended) and mellow amber, the characteristic sweetness of the family held nicely in check by the spices and resins.
27th April, 2017
danieq Show all reviews
I've recently tried this, the new version and I find it quite stunning. I believe there is Ambergris in the base, and not the synthetic stuff either. It is smooth. I certainly get a green feel strongest in the opening but it seems to move to the background relatively quickly. It had to grow on me but when I couldn't stop sniffing my arm, I realized I want it in my collection. It's not like other ambers I've sampled, unique and classy to my nose.
10th December, 2015

Add your review of Ambra

Shop for Ambra products online

Member images of Ambra

There are no member images of Ambra yet. Why not be the first?