Almond (2014)

House1907

About Almond

Almond is a feminine perfume by 1907. The scent was launched in 2014

Reviews of Almond

There is one review of Almond.
I tried it a few months ago in 1907 perfume store in Carlton Hotel in Bratislava. I discovered this brand by accident, when I came across the interview with founder of this brand in some perfume blog. And because I live now in Slovakia, where 1907 originates, I decided to try this perfume line. Each one was completely Ok, but Almond took my breathe. It was something totally different than I smelled before. Almond is not superusual ingredient in perfumes, but when it is in juice, itˈs sweet and more sweet and often artificial. NOT in this case. This almond is more bitter than sweet dusted with dark cocoa powder in georgeous and very elegant feminine way. True Lady. Perfume by description contains a lot of others ingredients, but they only softly support the main stars almond and cocoa powder. I immediately bought one for my mother as a Christmas gift and she was excited so as I. It is eau de toilette, but lasting power and projection is like in golden perfumery era, it perform like true perfume. Almond is soliflore, in this case solinut, but smelling complex with depth. Totally under radar so I am glad to find this treasure, which is not commercial and high price tag bulls**t of some new niche brand as is common these days.
22nd January, 2016

Add your review of Almond

Shop for Almond products online

Member images of Almond

There are no member images of Almond yet. Why not be the first?