Caramella d'Amore (2016)

Caramella d'Amore information

Year of Launch2016

HouseIl Profumo

About Caramella d'Amore

Caramella d'Amore is a feminine perfume by Il Profumo. The scent was launched in 2016

Caramella d'Amore fragrance notes

Reviews of Caramella d'Amore

There is one review of Caramella d'Amore.
This is sooooo interesting!

I just received this in a swap, and I asked for it blindly. I got it from a swapper over on Fragrantica, and reading the reviews there, it sounds as though this is not so wonderful. However, I was still willing to bet this may be worth giving a shot. I'm glad I did.

If you have ever tried and enjoyed MiN New York's Magic Circus, you know there is something really neat about it - it's almost perfect for those of us that are not generally as giddy when it comes to full-on gourmands. When I looked at the notes for Caramella d'Amore, it reminded me of a more subdued Magic Circus.

The scent is light, a veil of pistachio, violet (I honestly do not know the difference between white and regular violet), caramel and popcorn. It is really clever and unexpected from this house - at least in my experience.

I do wonder how my husband will experience this on me; I love Magic Circus on him.

Update: I really appreciate the soft veil of sillage, and while the longevity leaves a bit to be desired, it is a bit of a plus in that it allows for an easy change over for a late afternoon scent if one would choose to use three scents in a day, as this is most certainly a day scent - at least in this hot weather!
26th June, 2018

Add your review of Caramella d'Amore

Shop for Caramella d'Amore products online

Member images of Caramella d'Amore

There are no member images of Caramella d'Amore yet. Why not be the first?