Baccarat Rouge 540 (2014)
by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for Baccarat

Baccarat Rouge 540 information

Year of Launch2014

HouseMaison Francis Kurkdjian
Created ForBaccarat
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian

About Baccarat Rouge 540

Originally launched in 2014 for Bacarrat, the fragrance was relaunched in 2016 as part of the main Maison Françis Kurkdjian line.

Baccarat Rouge 540 fragrance notes

Reviews of Baccarat Rouge 540

Genre: Woods

Well, this is odd.

I must be anosmic to most of what’s in here, because all I can smell is an enormous blast of undiluted Ambroxan. Take the synthetic "ambergris" base note from Green Irish Tweed, amplify it by the power of ten, and that's what I get from Baccarat Rouge. The extrait smells the same to me, though it might wear slightly closer to the skin. I’m honestly not sure what to think…
03rd July, 2018
Another overhyped dud that has me thinking the fragrance community is nuts.

On my skin anyway, this fragrance is pointless.

I get a very faint, slightlg sweet/medicinal/mint type of scent, that doesn't project much. It's a muted skin scent from the onset and doesn't get much better I'm assuming (washed it off after a couple hours).

Smh @ the hype for this fragrance. I wouldn't pay $2 for this, let alone $200 for 75ml.
15th April, 2018
Lovely composition. A sweet, crisp, elegant, and satisfying treat to wear.
04th April, 2018
One of my all time favorites.

This is a stunning fragrance. It's almost as if you have this fruity/stawberry smell that you can't quite get to because it is enclosed in a bubble of water. Sounds weird but if you have tried it you will know what I mean. Someone once told me while I was wearing BR that it was the most most wonderful thing they had ever smelt.

Very elegant, Very classy & Very sophisticated. Lasts forever!
20th December, 2017 (last edited: 22nd March, 2018)
Mmm... Baccarat Rouge 540 is fabulous. It is crisp and clean and lasts longer than you do. The burnt sugar accord is very prominent and reminds me of Josh Meyer/Imaginary Authors Saint Julep without the mint, just a little in the opening. Baccarat Rouge however feels and smells nicer in my opinion. I'm also reminded of another fragrance as BR 540 dries down, and that's Slumberhouse's Sadanne. There's something that smells similar to me. Baccarat Rouge 540 is much more subtle than Sadanne, but there is something similar to my nose anyway. I believe it may be the coniferous Fir Balsam note, as Sadanne definitely has the sweet aspect like BR540, with a coniferous aspect as well in it's dry down. Baccarat Rouge is smooth and feels incredibly well blended. I'm thoroughly enjoying this in such a way that I know I'm going to want a full bottle. The burnt sugar is lightly tinged with a floral softness that never becomes overbearing. It's a perfect balance between the sugar, florals, citrus, aroma chemicals, cedar and fir balsam as far as I can tell. It is quite linear, but increases in conifer and decreases just a bit in sweetness as it lasts and lasts, causing you to smell like a much classier dude than you really are. This one hits all the marks for me. It will be in my wardrobe eventually.
17th December, 2017 (last edited: 02nd January, 2018)
Bit more of a personal perfume than a room-filling announcement.

I like it because it's smooth, simple, and sweet. It lasts a good long while. Is it worth $300? Eh, I dunno. But I love the cachet and the branding, so... sure!

I purchased the 10mlx5 travel vial set with the golden atomizer from the MFK site in France for $235 and am quite pleased with my good deal.

This is an excellent "I don't know what I want to wear, but I want to smell good" perfume. It's like a refined, crisp white shirt paired with a good pair of jeans.

It is linear, but it's more expensive than what the other girls are throwing on from Sephora, so while it may be basic, at least it isn't common.

I hope this will be my go-to "I don't know what to wear, so I'll wear this" perfume for quite some time. It's just... easy.
07th October, 2017

Add your review of Baccarat Rouge 540

Shop for Baccarat Rouge 540 products online

Search for on eBay United States

Maison Francis Kurkdjian BACCARAT ROUGE 540 EDP Spray 5ml/0.17oz

• USD $16.00
  • Time Left: 28 days
  • Shipping from: United States

MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN - BACCARAT ROUGE 540 EDP (SAMPLES 6ML OR 10ML)

• USD $37.99
  • Time Left: 5 days
  • Shipping from: United States

MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN - BACCARAT ROUGE 540 EDP (SAMPLES 6ML OR 10ML)

• USD $63.99

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau De Parfum Official Spray Sample

• USD $12.50
  • Time Left: 27 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat rouge 540 extrait perfume 10 ml (Free Ship)

• USD $65.00

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 SAMPLE - 3ml in Sprayer

• USD $19.97
  • Time Left: 6 days

Member images of Baccarat Rouge 540

There are no member images of Baccarat Rouge 540 yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Baccarat Rouge 540