Neroli Portofino Acqua (2016)
by Tom Ford

Neroli Portofino Acqua information

Year of Launch2016

HouseTom Ford
PerfumerRodrigo Flores-Roux
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Neroli Portofino Acqua

Neroli Portofino Acqua is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux

Neroli Portofino Acqua fragrance notes

Reviews of Neroli Portofino Acqua

Great fragrance for women, but definitely not for men in my opinion. Maybe if you’re a softer, smooth hands type of guy that works in a cosmetics department or is a hair stylist or something feminine like that for a career. Masculine men though, steer clear of this.

I received Tom Ford’s ‘Neroli Portofino Acqua’ as a gift and was so excited to smell it as I couldn’t believe someone would gift me such an expensive fragrance. As soon as I sprayed it, i knew it was special, but special for a woman, definitely not a manly scent by any means.

My girlfriend smelled this one and said ‘wow that smells amazing, I would wear that’. She said it was definitely more for women, and although it smelled magnificent, it’s just not for me. So I gave the bottle to her, and man she smells so wonderful.

Citrus, neroli, white musk, marine accords and floral notes abound on this. Performance is very good, and sillage is ever present without being cloying or offensive. Longevity is about 8-10+ hours with eight sprays (neck, chest, shoulders, wrists) and I can still smell my woman when she comes home from work.

I really love this scent. Although it is not for me or any masculine man, it is a very sexy and seductive fragrance for a woman. Highly recommended in that regard. Wonderful gift for mature women over thirty.
23rd October, 2018 (last edited: 13th December, 2018)
A "wetter" and perceivably lighter EdT version of Neroli Portofino. The Acqua version has added freshness and airiness via the florals, juicier and soapier with the citrus, more animalic with white musk (versus musk mallor, or "ambrette", in NP), and it feels "Bluer" as well.

Compared to the original, it is quite similar. In the end, the Acqua version feels like a more friendly, accessible NP for the masses.
26th September, 2018
This is such a beautiful and happy scent.

Perhaps it could be just a bit stronger.

Great stuff. I'm glad I purchased a bottle.
20th February, 2018
As warm weather scents go, I'd be hard- pressed to find something that agrees with me more. I just love the way this smells- 5/5 all the way. The problem for me, however, is that this fragrance just doesn't last on my skin. At all. Such a pity, because I would otherwise by an FB right away. Stunningly refreshing with no longevity. Still considering a bottle as a skin scent. It's that good. If you get your nose on this, you'll probably want to buy it. Brilliant fragrance. Zilch in the longevity department.
01st May, 2017
So fresh and so clean - clean! This is the probably one of the best casual/fresh scents around. Inoffensive and light, and not too soapy or powdery. I wear it to work, to the gym, and anywhere in between. I wouldn't wear this one to anything formal.

Also, perfectly unisex! You can find this same fragrance in both the men's and women's section at Dillard's. I imagine it would smell divine on a woman, and yet I'm perfectly ok with wearing it. Not overly feminine or masculine- right down the middle as far as I'm concerned.

And as a collector I must say, I love this frosted glass bottle!
26th April, 2017
lex Show all reviews
smells like the neroli essential oil that i have..its not long before neroli neroli portofino becomes a zesty light soapy,powdery neroli scent.similar to a few other scents that keeps me from purchasing this one.well made
18th December, 2016

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz 50ml

End Date: Thursday Mar-21-2019 5:37:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $155.25
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua Unisex Fragrance 3.4 oz 100 ml NEW IN BOX SEALED

End Date: Thursday Mar-21-2019 15:12:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $157.99

Neroli Portofino Acqua by Tom Ford for Unisex 3.4 oz EDT Spray Brand New

End Date: Thursday Mar-21-2019 21:01:28 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $132.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua Unisex Perfume 1.6 / 1.7 oz / 50ml EDT Spray NIB

End Date: Friday Mar-22-2019 0:09:50 PDT

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua By Tom Ford EDT Spray 3.4 Oz

End Date: Friday Mar-22-2019 23:33:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $218.67

Member images of Neroli Portofino Acqua

There are no member images of Neroli Portofino Acqua yet. Why not be the first?