Lonesome Rider (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseTauer
PerfumerAndy Tauer

About Lonesome Rider

Lonesome Rider is a shared / unisex perfume by Tauer. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Andy Tauer

Lonesome Rider fragrance notes

Reviews of Lonesome Rider

I wish I could hate it like "Lonestar Memories" but this stuff is so boring that it doesn't even deserve my hate.
15th February, 2019
What a lovely fragrance. It doesn't remind me of lonestar memory or any of the Tauer parfumes I have/tried. I can't really distinguish the notes from each other, but it smells rather sweet and somewhat creamy and have a very linear progression which suits me just fine. Long longevety but silage is not that great.
It's one of my favorite fragrance at the moment.
15th February, 2019
This is really hard to describe. It's gross and wonderful. I'd describe it as dirty leather and incense.
18th October, 2018
For me this is a beautiful plush iris, rose and leather fragrance with a hint of smoke. There is a bit of initial citrus-spice when it is first applied, which with the sweet-ish iris and leather makes the scent feel a little bit non-edible gourmand for the first 15-20 minutes. After that, it settles down into a floral, leather scent with a bit of smoke, musk and smooth wood. And stays like that for hours - it lasts all day and nearly into the next morning on me. It also projects quite strongly so one spray is quite enough to last all day.
15th June, 2018
Much lighter than LDDM & Lonesome Memories. I get some woods and smoke but there are also some floral's and citrus in the background. Very nicely put together and very well blended.
17th May, 2018
Although there are supposed to be some citrus elements on top, this hits you like a short, sharp slap from a leather glove left by the campfire - all woodsmoke and spice right from the get-go. After this opening, there is a lovely iris core, which rises through the smoke, and then the dry down is all animalic leather, wood and ambergris. It's not for the fainthearted and I think if I was wearing any more than the most minimal spray, it would probably knock down passers-by... one of my favourite of the Tauer family.
17th March, 2018

Add your review of Lonesome Rider

Shop for Lonesome Rider products online

Shop for Lonesome Rider at online perfumeries

Member images of Lonesome Rider

There are no member images of Lonesome Rider yet. Why not be the first?