Fruitchouli Flash (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseTauerville
PerfumerAndy Tauer

About Fruitchouli Flash

Fruitchouli Flash is a shared / unisex perfume by Tauerville. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Andy Tauer

Fruitchouli Flash fragrance notes

Reviews of Fruitchouli Flash

Fruitchouli is not bad in itself. It's bold, a bit original. Fruit is Peach and ananas to my nose. A bit of pot-pourri as well. But it lacks depth and work. Liking it, only for 2 cl.
27th December, 2016 (last edited: 28th December, 2016)
On paper, this is a lovely perfume. I love patchouli, and love apricot. My body chemistry doesn't mesh with it! I would love to swap my bottle.
21st December, 2016
Och, the burden of expectation.
I love Andy Tauer’s way with a fruit note – how the apricot is so frisky within the poise of Phi before finally settling down on a powdery bed, how the raspberry has such an enormous smile on its face in the otherwise rather stately Une Rose Vermeille. I was nigh salivating at the thought of cheery fruit excess.
But Fruitchouli Flash turns out to be an altogether different perfume – for one, the note differentiation one expects from a Tauer creation is pretty much absent. Instead it comes across as a hugely lactonic white floral with some peachy tones to it, with more than a passing resemblance to Gucci Rush. Don’t get me wrong, I love the disco-babe attitude of Rush and own a bottle, but Fruitchouli Flash feels a bit too much like re-inventing that particular wheel.
16th April, 2016
Whereas I love the first four entries of the Tauerville/Flash series, Fruitchouli Flash--perhaps the biggest departure from the rest of the line--is simply odd to me. I've not smelled this much apricot or peach in a fragrance first, and with mainly florals mixed in, I'm not sure I really want to.

On my skin, FF is very linear, the fruity notes dominating the entire experience with the florals a bit further behind. I hardly get any of the patchouli or musk at all in the base, and I suppose they're mostly in existence to bring the rest of it back down to earth.

Overall, it seems to be the most feminine of the Tauerville line, even more so than Rose Flash, and I don't think I will wear it again. Performance is good, as a stronger EDP, like most of the other Flashes.

5 out of 10

End Date: Wednesday Apr-24-2019 14:35:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $63.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Fruitchouli Flash

There are no member images of Fruitchouli Flash yet. Why not be the first?