L'Or Bio (2014)

L'Or Bio information

Year of Launch2014

HouseMelvita

About L'Or Bio

L'Or Bio is a shared / unisex perfume by Melvita. The scent was launched in 2014

Reviews of L'Or Bio

There is one review of L'Or Bio.
This was reduced to a tenner in a l'Occitane outlet shop at the weekend, and I'm glad I invested.

Anyway, it's not exactly classic material, but it's stirring memories of the '70s and '80s. It smells like any number of shampoos, cosmetics, etc - somewhat balsamy - notes listed as bergamot, jasmine, fig leaves, tiaré flowers, and cedar, and describing itself as a perfume of light and of life! I keep sniffing it as it reminds me of Flex shampoo, Neutrogena Rainbath shower gel, herbal toothpaste, and especially of these little circular moist pads that came in a plastic box like a compact, which my mother and friends used to carry - probably a precursor to the cosmetic wipes of today - actually I wish today's wipes smelled like those. It's a little like a scent made to cover the acetone of nail polish remover with a bit of the acetone still there - somewhat chemical (although it's actually all natural according to box) but addictive - not quite a complete throwback to Tippex sniffing but definitely down memory lane.

It's like a little scent holiday in the vein of what Agua Motu does for me with seaside smells - bringing me right back to the past via a smell, and quite addictive, so fun to wear, but I don't really know if I'd call it a perfume.
05th May, 2017

Add your review of L'Or Bio

Shop for L'Or Bio products online

Member images of L'Or Bio

There are no member images of L'Or Bio yet. Why not be the first?