Al Hareem (2015)

Al Hareem information

Year of Launch2015

HouseSultan Pasha

About Al Hareem

Al Hareem is a shared / unisex perfume by Sultan Pasha. The scent was launched in 2015

Reviews of Al Hareem

I appreciate the work and ingredients in this one but for me it was a definate NO! Like camel poo! Too much! But its a strange phenomena that perfumes that I dislike initially are often ones I return to. I'm wading thro a sample pack of 16 so I will re-test as I always do but this is too masculine and difficult and as crdb says I could not inflict it on my work colleagues or my partner!
11th October, 2016
The label says it all: this is oud (two ouds!), ambergris and musk, all natural, all high quality, and at attar concentration. There is also butter absolute, sandalwood and rose, but they are a frame to the centrepiece of the base notes (only base by name as they are immediately present).

The thing is only wearable at home because I do not dare inflict it on fellow commuters or professional relations. However, it is probably the Pasha attar I return to most often. The blue cheese (roquefort) animalic combination is complex and very enjoyable. It has very little in the way of spices or woods, giving it a rounded, familiar feel. Once you try these ouds, it will be hard to return to the muted, often synthetic versions used in Western perfumery.

It must be tried if you are doing a sampling set. Go read Kafkaesque's review if you need any more convincing.
18th August, 2016

Add your review of Al Hareem

Shop for Al Hareem products online

Member images of Al Hareem

There are no member images of Al Hareem yet. Why not be the first?