Angel Muse (2016)

PerfumerQuentin Bisch
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Angel Muse

Angel Muse is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Quentin Bisch

Angel Muse fragrance notes

Reviews of Angel Muse

This is a strange one. Not entirely unpleasant, but on my skin, the notes just don't blend. I smell something . . . yeasty, perhaps? I definitely get a sour grapefruit, a weirdly thin rose, and a rich gourmand base, but all of these elements seem to be trying to escape from one another rather than coming together to form a cohesive scent.

I honestly can't tell if it's the fragrance or my skin that throws the whole thing off balance. I'd be interested to smell this on someone whose chemistry works with it instead of against it.

Not surprisingly, the sillage and longevity are almost frighteningly powerful. Ain't that always the way.
10th May, 2018
While smelling and performing like a lovely, quality perfume, it also smells rather like Nutella, meaning I no longer have to choose between the two.

Seriously good fragrance, though, just pure pleasure. Its evolution is seamless and warm, and its relatively calm drydown lets the smell of your skin come through, something I have not experienced with a Mugler before.
12th January, 2018
A gorgeous, intense but not cloying gourmand. Pleasing, original notes. The acidity of the fruit balances the sweetness of the chocolate and the nut adds some bitterness to the whole fragrance. It’s got some lavender feel as well. Good performances!
29th December, 2017
By now I have gone through about 175 ml of Angel Muse and feel ready to review it! :D To the laudatory adjectives (with which I agree) voiced in some of the other reviews I would add "friendly." When wearing AM I feel as if I am accompanied by a friend. It also to me conjures up images of Austria-Hungary in the golden age of the operetta a century ago, probably due to the rich music and delicious pastries famous from that area.

The lightly included Angel DNA and hazelnut cream are very pleasant yet for me the hook is the vetiver. Some reviews I have seen claim there is too much vetiver; I find it is just on the borderline of enough--the result being that my nose is always sniffing for more. Because of always wanting to smell more of the vetiver, in the dry and dusty way it is incorporated into the gourmand aspects, I just can't get enough of wearing this perfume.

During the summer I wore Angel Muse more frequently than any other perfume and now I am looking forward to smelling it on cold air. I can't say enough about how well composed it is or how much I like it, so to avoid going on forever, time to stop here.
30th September, 2017 (last edited: 04th October, 2017)
Wow what a beauty!
This is my new love, I'm bewitched: it's gorgeous, fresh and sweet at the same time.
Original, a bit lighter than Angel and more wearable.
The opening is fresh/citrusy and spicy with pepper, then I detect the beautiful creamy hazelnut and the elegant vetiver with a hint of patchouli and rose.
It's a beautiful gourmand, not too sweet, sophisticated, alluring, very unique indeed.
Great new release from Mugler, you spray it and a sensual, classy, warm, yummy cloud will envelop you for hours. People (men) always notice it.
Bravo Mr Quentin Bisch.
My new signature, it's amazing!

01st August, 2017
I am reviewing this from having smelled the sillage, because my wife was the wearer. Therefore, I have more of a bird's eye view that may not be the same experience as for the wearer. Certainly, the reviewers who have worn this fragrance have had a much more nuanced experience.

This would work very well as a food additive or a milk shake flavour, but its not a personal fragrance that me or my wife would want to wear. The hazelnut note dominates and the fragrance itself is strong. This is not a subtle fragrance. A couple of sprays is enough to transport the wearer and anyone in the same space to a cake shop. It seems a bit uncooth and if you were trying to find the wearer in a crowd, you would be unlikely to turn to anyone well dressed and elegant. You would maybe turn to the frumpy person who may have been taken by the scent but not realised it has no human touch.
03rd May, 2017

Thierry Mugler Angel Muse For Women Eau De Parfum 0.17 Oz 5 Ml Splash

• USD $13.99
  • Time Left: 29 days
  • Shipping from: United States

ANGEL MUSE by Thierry Mugler 1.0 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY REFILLABLE NEW Box Women

• USD $33.94

Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 ml Spray For Women TSTR

• USD $36.99
  • Time Left: 28 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Perfume For Women 3.4 Oz 100 Ml Eau De Parfum Refi...

• USD $62.00

• USD $14.95
  • Time Left: 14 days

thierry mugler angel muse

• USD $12.50 HIGHEST BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 2 Bid(s)
  • Time Left:

Angel Muse (W) by Thierry Mugler Type Perfume/Body Oil - Free Shipping

• USD $5.99
  • Time Left: 21 days

Member images of Angel Muse

There are no member images of Angel Muse yet. Why not be the first?