Angel Muse (2016)

PerfumerQuentin Bisch
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Angel Muse

Angel Muse is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Quentin Bisch

Angel Muse fragrance notes

Reviews of Angel Muse

Well this threw me for a loop. When I read they threw in some Nutella to the Angel formula, I expected just that - Angel (fruit + chocolate-patchouli) but with the gourmande accord incorporating some hazelnut. I was wrong. Eazy-peezy.

After a strange green citrus opening - I get a bizarre chocolate-fougere. I happen to loathe the fougere accord after it's been used and abused by every masculine under the sun, so I find this very unappealing. Add in an undercurrent of the Angel-family-accord, and you end up with quite the little mess.

Still - it didn't bore me, so one thumb up for that. But not for me.
13th July, 2018
This is a strange one. Not entirely unpleasant, but on my skin, the notes just don't blend. I smell something . . . yeasty, perhaps? I definitely get a sour grapefruit, a weirdly thin rose, and a rich gourmand base, but all of these elements seem to be trying to escape from one another rather than coming together to form a cohesive scent.

I honestly can't tell if it's the fragrance or my skin that throws the whole thing off balance. I'd be interested to smell this on someone whose chemistry works with it instead of against it.

Not surprisingly, the sillage and longevity are almost frighteningly powerful. Ain't that always the way.
10th May, 2018
While smelling and performing like a lovely, quality perfume, it also smells rather like Nutella, meaning I no longer have to choose between the two.

Seriously good fragrance, though, just pure pleasure. Its evolution is seamless and warm, and its relatively calm drydown lets the smell of your skin come through, something I have not experienced with a Mugler before.
12th January, 2018
A gorgeous, intense but not cloying gourmand. Pleasing, original notes. The acidity of the fruit balances the sweetness of the chocolate and the nut adds some bitterness to the whole fragrance. Its got some lavender feel as well. Good performances!
29th December, 2017
By now I have gone through about 175 ml of Angel Muse and feel ready to review it! :D To the laudatory adjectives (with which I agree) voiced in some of the other reviews I would add "friendly." When wearing AM I feel as if I am accompanied by a friend. It also to me conjures up images of Austria-Hungary in the golden age of the operetta a century ago, probably due to the rich music and delicious pastries famous from that area.

The lightly included Angel DNA and hazelnut cream are very pleasant yet for me the hook is the vetiver. Some reviews I have seen claim there is too much vetiver; I find it is just on the borderline of enough--the result being that my nose is always sniffing for more. Because of always wanting to smell more of the vetiver, in the dry and dusty way it is incorporated into the gourmand aspects, I just can't get enough of wearing this perfume.

During the summer I wore Angel Muse more frequently than any other perfume and now I am looking forward to smelling it on cold air. I can't say enough about how well composed it is or how much I like it, so to avoid going on forever, time to stop here.
30th September, 2017 (last edited: 04th October, 2017)
Wow what a beauty!
This is my new love, I'm bewitched: it's gorgeous, fresh and sweet at the same time.
Original, a bit lighter than Angel and more wearable.
The opening is fresh/citrusy and spicy with pepper, then I detect the beautiful creamy hazelnut and the elegant vetiver with a hint of patchouli and rose.
It's a beautiful gourmand, not too sweet, sophisticated, alluring, very unique indeed.
Great new release from Mugler, you spray it and a sensual, classy, warm, yummy cloud will envelop you for hours. People (men) always notice it.
Bravo Mr Quentin Bisch.
My new signature, it's amazing!

01st August, 2017

Add your review of Angel Muse

Shop for Angel Muse products online

Shop for Angel Muse at online perfumeries

AUTHENTIC Parfume Mini's, Rollerballs, Samples~U PICK~TOP DESIGNERS HUGE SELECTN

End Date: Tuesday Dec-11-2018 19:03:34 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.25

SAMPLE Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau De Parfum .05oz/1.5ml Size Spray Vial x3

End Date: Tuesday Dec-11-2018 19:40:46 PST
Buy It Now for only: $24.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

(LOT of 3) Thierry Mugler ANGEL MUSE Eau de Parfum .05fl.oz/1.5ml CARDED SAMPLES

End Date: Tuesday Dec-11-2018 20:37:14 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.95

Angel Muse Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable By Thierry Mugler for Women

End Date: Tuesday Dec-11-2018 22:28:14 PST
Buy It Now for only: $85.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ANGEL MUSE BY THIERRY MUGLER EAU DE PARFUM VAPORISATEUR SPRAY 50 ML/1.7 OZ. (T)

End Date: Wednesday Dec-12-2018 8:28:38 PST

Angel Muse By Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 1.7 Oz

End Date: Thursday Dec-13-2018 2:41:21 PST
Buy It Now for only: $51.20

Member images of Angel Muse

There are no member images of Angel Muse yet. Why not be the first?