Narciso Poudrée (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseNarciso Rodriguez
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Narciso Poudrée

Narciso Poudrée is a feminine perfume by Narciso Rodriguez. The scent was launched in 2016

Narciso Poudrée fragrance notes

Reviews of Narciso Poudrée

I love Narciso EDP, which I think is one of the best perfumes put out in recent years, and I also really like the EDT, so I had high hopes for Poudree.

This is very sweet to my nose, with a Coca-Cola, maybe even bubble-gummy, aspect that reminds me a bit of Tabu or Vivienne Westwood's Boudoir, with a bunch of sugar thrown in. I don't get any musk (I suspect I'm anosmic to most), no cedar, no vetiver. Just that pervasive, slightly skanky, sweetness.

It was fun to sample—I kept sniffing my nose for much of the afternoon after I sprayed this and enjoyed its progression, such as it is—but whereas I don’t mind trailing a heavy dose of the original EDP, this would strike me as a bit immature at full blast.

06th December, 2017 (last edited: 07th December, 2017)
rbaker Show all reviews
Not a bad start with an agreeable rose and touches of jasmine and violet. The drydown is centred around white musks, which have a bright and contemporary powdery character.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and six hours of longevity on my skin.

Pleasant but very synthetic and at times quite generic. 2.75/5.
05th November, 2017
This is a gentle, delicate, feminine perfume. I absolutely Love it! If it stays in production, it could be destined to be a future classic. This can be worn by a lady of any age group. It has that je ne sais quoi, of fragrances. The Vetiver is barely noticeable, which I am grateful. Vetiver can be over-powering in a lot of scents, in my opinion. The bottle design is perfection.

My husband loves this one...
16th March, 2017 (last edited: 15th April, 2017)
A bedroom fragrance. Smells like freshly moisturised, clean, feminine skin. Powdery, pink and pretty, not at all either prim or vampy, rather it's warm, soft, inviting and yielding. Narciso Poudree covers you in plump-lipped kisses and never uses her teeth.
16th March, 2017
The scent of boudoir! If words are not enough for that precious person,you need a precious fragrance to convey the exact message.Narceso Poudree is a great powdery sweet fragrance.a comfort scent extraordinaire it literally caresses the atmosphere with well being.it gives the image of a woman of a higher status,demure,poised and respected.a truly modern French perfume.Musky,Floral,Intelligent, Ladylike,Chic,Sensual,Sweet,Soft and Full of Character.

It starts with a distinctly powdery note that appears to be a rose powder combined with the cool,earthy powder more typical of musk and iris further grounded by the vetiver and cedar.the indolic nature of the rose note moves toward what I think is fressia,golden and round.this creamy smooth floral with powdery undertone,lingers close the skin when mixes with body chemistry it seriously heightens her attractiveness to the opposite sex.perfect for autumn or rainy weather in spring.

Sillage?Admirable.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

30th March, 2016

Add your review of Narciso Poudrée

Shop for Narciso Poudrée products online

Search Amazon for Narciso Poudrée

Member images of Narciso Poudrée

There are no member images of Narciso Poudrée yet. Why not be the first?