Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla (2016)
by Axe / Lynx

Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla information

Year of Launch2016

HouseAxe / Lynx
Parent CompanyUnilever

About Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla

Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla is a masculine fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2016

Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla fragrance notes

Reviews of Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla

Nice sweet oud and vanilla. Bit on the synthetic side but still worth it for the money!
09th February, 2018
Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla is just a nice masculine sandalwood and vanilla fragrance. Too much alcohol ("stings the nostrils") in the opening but the drydown is pleasant. Dry woods and sweet vanilla. It does remind me of one of their sweeter, darker shower gels, which isn't a bad thing.

Projection is modest and longevity is worse, maybe 3-4 hours tops. Seems best suited to cooler weather and casual events.
07th January, 2018
alexmate Show all reviews
For the price you can't go far wrong. While it doesn't smell as complicated as EDTs it is very pleasant. This was obviously designed to cash in on the Oud wood trend. I get a lot of vanilla from this one and some masculine earthy scent. I wear it as deodorant, but I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear it a frag when needs must.
06th April, 2017
Bought 2 'bottles' for what would be 5£. At first I hated the burst of vanilla, but after 10 min the frag started to unfold itself. I'm very pleased with this one, though I never would use this type of scent. I tried to layer it with sandalwood. To my surprise I boosted the longtivity and sillage by up to 6 -8 hours with a drop of Dr Haris sandalwood cologne. It becomes very crisp and tones down the vanilla, very nice indeed. Tried Crabtrees sandalwood too, this makes the blend more ambery and the two frags are made for each other, I would never have thought that. Layering it makes it a very exquisite fragrance. It can surely be used alone but longtivity and sillage is limited. Try layering it you will be surprised. I got several compliments thru the day.

note: I tried Using Trumpers sandalwood too, Dont. Trumper is a wounder in itself and does not work with this one.
13th December, 2016
Bought it for £5 at Boots. You like boozy, dark vanilla fragrances, right? What are you waiting for? One of the best values of the year, and surprisingly good quality. Surpassed in bang for the buck only by Lynx Tobacco Amber. Buy both, and toss in the deodorants while you're at it.
26th November, 2016
Too much vanilla. The Oud in this smells very synthetic and over bearing. Save your money and buy something with a little more character and dimension. This smells like floor polish and not in a good way.
07th June, 2016

Add your review of Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla

Shop for Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla

There are no member images of Signature : Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla yet. Why not be the first?