Club de Nuit Intense for Men (2015)
by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense for Men information

Year of Launch2015

HouseArmaf

About Club de Nuit Intense for Men

Club de Nuit Intense for Men is a masculine fragrance by Armaf. The scent was launched in 2015

Club de Nuit Intense for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Club de Nuit Intense for Men

The lemon-apple opening is only barely (if at all) similar to Aventus.

Where the top notes in Aventus smell delicious to my nose immediately, the CDNI does not. It's really not that bad, though -- the lemon top notes in my Jacques Bogart Signature (a frag I really like) took me longer to get used to than the top notes in CDNI did. But the good news is:

The dry down comes quickly, at least for me, and it has a nice "smoky birch" quality which is indeed similar to Aventus and which I do like.
Fwiw, it's nowhere near as "fruity" as the batch of Aventus I had was.

The smoky birch scent suits the cool Winter weather we've been having in LA lately (which is like Fall in most other places) so I've found myself reaching for CDNI a lot more lately than I did when I first got it in early November (when it was still unseasonably warm, even for LA).

Between the two, I'd say Aventus smells sweeter and feels more versatile because its top notes are nicer and brighter -- I'd much rather wear Aventus in warm weather. Or lots of other fragrances. But Aventus costs at least 10 times as much as CDNI does, so there's that to consider.

I've owned CDNI for 2 months and right now I'd say I like it just fine.
It may grow on me over the Winter, but right now I'd say it's mildly enjoyable and good for the money, but nothing truly special...

unless you love Aventus, that is.

If you do, you owe it to your wallet to try CDNI and see how much you like it. If you decide you like CDNI, you may want to wear CDNI on regular days, and save the Aventus for more special occasions.

I bought my CDNI on eBay from balajiperfume05balajiperfume05 for $34. The ad didn't explicitly say it was a 2017 batch, but one of the pictures showed it was a 2017, which is why I bought it. Because the pre-2018 batches with the silver nozzles are supposed to be stronger.

But what I actually got was actually a 2018 batch with a black nozzle. Not having owned CDNI before, I can't compare this to previous batches. But I can say that my bottle's sprays are on the small side -- it puts out less mist per spray than some other bottles do. Certainly a lot less than the Creed sample sprayer I had did.

But hey, at this price, you can always spray more if you need to!
30th December, 2018
Bought this 18 months ago and wore it all summer. Then I purchased L'Aventure and like it more. Both these Aventus clones are close to the mark. L'Aventure to my nose is more subtle and a little sweeter.
Recently I wore CDNI to work. Applied at 7:30am and did a long day. AS I was leaving at 5:30, I colleague called to me (I had just passed her) to ask me about 'the gorgeous' cologne I was wearing. I was really surprised. 10 hours later she could still get a good whiff.

Last week I decided to wear both CDNI and L'Aventure together. I still prefer the L'Aventure initially; it doesn't overpower with that lemon top note of CDNI, but it has only half the staying power if that.

For $35 this real bang for buck and not just because it's beastly, but because it's brought more compliments than any other perfume I have ever worn. I think it's time to stock up.
03rd October, 2018
Amazing longevity and projection. You are going to be getting 18 hours + with this beast. And projecting for at least 7 hours (my own experience). Mine was made in January 2017 with a silver nozzle on the sprayer. Can't vouch for newer formulations. The opening is pleasent enough to me, don't see what the huge fuss is about and it has an amazing smokey drydown.
07th May, 2018
Ignore the horrible looking bottle: this is one of the greatest fragrances I've ever tried. Apparently it's the best clone on the market of Creed's Aventus - which runs for $300 a bottle. Club de Nuit Intense Man starts off with a pretty fantastic green lemon accord. It smells very green and very lemony at the same time, and I'm a huge fan of the opening. This fragrance leans extremely masculine - it smells like a man, period. On drydown it becomes smoky green pineapple leaf (and not pineapple itself) with hints of birch tar and leather. It's very green smelling and I think this is due to it being the leaf of pineapple rather than pineapple itself. It sounds simple but it is quite complex and absolutely amazing smelling. I have never tried Creed Aventus (after which this is based on) but this smells absolutely amazing on its own. Sillage is moderate and kind of subtle (not huge) and longevity is strong going for more than 10 hours on me (especially if sprayed on clothes). Overall this is one of the greatest masculine colognes I've ever smelled as far as scent goes, with a really unique scent to it, and I think could be a signature scent.

03rd May, 2018
Club De Nuit intense man is special. I blind brought this to see what all the fuss was about. I got a 105ml bottle for £26. The first spray is absolutely savage. I don’t get lemon, I get this really sharp grapefruit piff smell which is extremely harsh. However when this drys down after half hour or so it transforms. No other fragrance I have owned performs like this. I’ve had some brutal fragrances over the years like the original Fahrenheit from the late 80’s which starts off with a top note of diesel. The most appropriate analogy I can come up with for this is that Club De Nuit starts off like a wild horse bucking furiously for half hour and then it calms down and turns into a beautiful Arabian show horse that pleases the crowds. Just wearing two sprays of this bad boy has enveloped my office and 5 women have walked over to my desk before lunchtime complimenting it. 10/10
19th January, 2018
TeeEm Show all reviews
I bought two bottles of this... One for the office and one for the house!
This for my skin is just amazing! Very strong, lasts for hours and although after a while I cannot smell it others do even at a distance!
In the last 3 months I have been stopped by strangers on the street, in the gym, in a party, on the train and was asked what I was wearing!!!
I lied on every occasion telling them that I am wearing Aventus by Creed (which by the way I do not own and I have not yet smelled!)
A must have!
05th January, 2018 (last edited: 06th January, 2018)

Add your review of Club de Nuit Intense for Men

Shop for Club de Nuit Intense for Men products online

Shop for Club de Nuit Intense for Men at online perfumeries

ARMAF Club de Nuit Intense Woman EDP~10ml DECANT Travel Atomizer + FREE SHIPPING

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 17:09:07 PST

Armaf - Club de Nuit Intense Woman - 5ml SAMPLE

End Date: Wednesday Jan-23-2019 20:41:56 PST
Buy It Now for only: $4.48
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Club De Nuit Intense Cologne by Armaf 3.4 / 3.6 oz / 105 ml EDT Spray New In Box

End Date: Thursday Jan-24-2019 1:10:51 PST