Club de Nuit Intense for Men (2015)
by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense for Men information

Year of Launch2015

HouseArmaf

About Club de Nuit Intense for Men

Club de Nuit Intense for Men is a masculine fragrance by Armaf. The scent was launched in 2015

Club de Nuit Intense for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Club de Nuit Intense for Men

I was ready to dislike this for been a cheap rip off of Aventus. But having worn it and having recently used Aventus I got to give the scent credit as it does smell good. As soon as that drydown comes it is a lot like Aventus and it has pretty good longevity as well.
16th September, 2017
I never expect its performance, polite kind of frag and it lasts 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM in my skin (5 sprays).
Great value of money to buy.
11th August, 2017
Beautiful fragrance. Smells miles beyond the $$$. To the untrained nose there really is little difference between this and Aventus. Always gathers compliments, excellent sillage and a great bottle with an attractive price tag. Great for any occasion and I am sure that I will always have a bottle.
02nd May, 2017
It is similar to aventus in dry down, but I smell lemony for long time from opening, which I do not enjoy. Yes it has smoky birch smells. For $25 it is decent clone.
02nd April, 2017
eflat Show all reviews
Found this one by accident. I sprayed it in a little perfume store and was blown away, my wife said, that smells like your Aventus. I was like, "whoa, it does." So I didn't really think it was worth the price they were asking, seeing how I've never heard of it before, so I left and we walked around the mall. Two hours later we left went to a restaurant and when we got back in the car, I was like, "I didn't spray my Aventus" and my wife says, "I think it is that one you sprayed in the mall". I had forgotten. Well she was right, and it continued to smell for probably 5 or 6 more hours and the smell on my shirt was still there next day. I ordered a bottle online and use it as a work scent mixed with my wardrobe and save my Aventus for special occasions. I love it. I made such a lengthy descriptive review of this because I see lots of people ask if this is "really close" or "how good is it" or "is it worth it". My answer is a resounding YES! It is close enough that the average person who has smelled Aventus on you before, will not know the difference. Is it a replacement for Aventus, well that is up to you, true Aventus fans will notice the quality difference so for me not completely, but it makes it affordable to smell almost the same anytime I want.
14th February, 2017
So glad I bought this. Finally a good Aventus clone. I like layering this with Pineapple by Demeter for the ultimate Aventus (pineapple heavy batch) clone. The combo of the 2 bottles is under 40 bucks.

The birch wood dry down on this is a bit harsh, but if I layer it with the Demeter Pineapple, it tends to work its magic on the dry down of this.

Longevity, solid 6-7 hours. Projection is very good.
24th January, 2017