Club de Nuit Intense for Men (2015)
by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense for Men information

Year of Launch2015

About Club de Nuit Intense for Men

Club de Nuit Intense for Men is a masculine fragrance by Armaf. The scent was launched in 2015

Club de Nuit Intense for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Club de Nuit Intense for Men

Club De Nuit intense man is special. I blind brought this to see what all the fuss was about. I got a 105ml bottle for £26. The first spray is absolutely savage. I don’t get lemon, I get this really sharp grapefruit piff smell which is extremely harsh. However when this drys down after half hour or so it transforms. No other fragrance I have owned performs like this. I’ve had some brutal fragrances over the years like the original Fahrenheit from the late 80’s which starts off with a top note of diesel. The most appropriate analogy I can come up with for this is that Club De Nuit starts off like a wild horse bucking furiously for half hour and then it calms down and turns into a beautiful Arabian show horse that pleases the crowds. Just wearing two sprays of this bad boy has enveloped my office and 5 women have walked over to my desk before lunchtime complimenting it. 10/10
19th January, 2018
TeeEm Show all reviews
I bought two bottles of this... One for the office and one for the house!
This for my skin is just amazing! Very strong, lasts for hours and although after a while I cannot smell it others do even at a distance!
In the last 3 months I have been stopped by strangers on the street, in the gym, in a party, on the train and was asked what I was wearing!!!
I lied on every occasion telling them that I am wearing Aventus by Creed (which by the way I do not own and I have not yet smelled!)
A must have!
05th January, 2018 (last edited: 06th January, 2018)
Initially a harsh lemony opening but settles after 10 minutes or so to a lighter citrus scent with a smoky drydown. While there are similarities with Aventus, it lacks the class of the original. The best Aventus clone I've experienced although it has a kind of cheap, synthetic vibe. If you don't get too close, it is reasonably enjoyable but unlikely to be mistaken for Aventus.
05th December, 2017 (last edited: 11th December, 2017)
Elsewhere on basenotes there are comments that this is very unlike Aventus, or fine distinctions that it is good on its own merits and shouldn't be compared, or that adding pineapple will make it close to Aventus. I don't know about all that. This is a straight clone and would be value at half the price of Aventus.

Compared side by side on each wrist the key difference as others have noted below is in the first minute or two: this isn't great and rather lemony. After that burns off, for me this is Aventus with the volume turned up a good notch.

Are there some nuanced differences? Mostly in stridency. At a tenth the price of the original I have no doubts which to choose. I certainly can't justify Creed when this exists.
01st December, 2017 (last edited: 10th March, 2018)
I was ready to dislike this for been a cheap rip off of Aventus. But having worn it and having recently used Aventus I got to give the scent credit as it does smell good. As soon as that drydown comes it is a lot like Aventus and it has pretty good longevity as well.
16th September, 2017
I never expect its performance, polite kind of frag and it lasts 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM in my skin (5 sprays).
Great value of money to buy.
11th August, 2017