9.0 (2015)

Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Fragrance & Personal Care

About 9.0

9.0 is a masculine fragrance by Zara. The scent was launched in 2015

Reviews of 9.0

Nice mix of cardamom and iris, reminds me of Valentino Uomo and La Nuit mixed together with some cola and Fruit Loops in the opening. As it dries down, you lose the fizzy-fruity top notes and you're left with a very nice, powdery iris with just a little floral cardamom. I'm trying to be very objective in this review but for the price, I really like this offering from Zara. Smells way higher in quality than the price I paid.

The performance also goes above what I paid as the projection is solid, not beastly or even strong, and longevity is in the 8-10 hour range.
02nd January, 2019
Bought Zara 8.0 + 9.0, both for about 17 euros. For 8.5 euros/bottle I got two extraordinary perfumes. Zara 9.0 I like more. Both are long lasting with good projection in first 2-3 hours. Then they gradually mollify and become skin perfumes for more than 8 hours (on me). Good smell, maybe a little too sweet for my taste (Zara 9.0) and my age, but still wearable. Very, very nice bottles and very good sprayers.
Some people say that some Zara's perfumes smell is somehow synthetic... hm, most of today perfumes smell synthetic, because they ARE synthetic.

My notes:
smell 9.5/10
longevity 9/10
projection 8.5/10

Best buy!
23rd February, 2018
Today I bought this very interesting fragrance.
9.0 Zara was for me a pleasant aromatic déjà vu that took me back to 2006, when I smelled Dior Homme for the first time. I can feel a smoky amber, along with cardamom, pepper and cedarwood. I also found the same church vibe present in the fragrance that inspired it.
It's kind of soft in terms of sillage and longevity, but you can't ask for more due to the price. IMO, it's worth every penny.
14th January, 2017

Add your review of 9.0

Shop for 9.0 products online

Member images of 9.0

There are no member images of 9.0 yet. Why not be the first?