525
by Bourbon French Parfums

525 information

HouseBourbon French Parfums

About 525

525 is a masculine fragrance by Bourbon French Parfums.

525 fragrance notes

Reviews of 525

525 (Bourbon French)

Without a note tree it is difficult to discern exactly what this masculine scent is made up of. There is an underscoring of a light tobacco leaf with vanilla support. There is also a refreshing mint-like aura, reminiscent of green tea, about it. In the dry down the mint slowly moves to the background, leaving the tobacco/vanilla accord.

I imagine this can be worn on almost any occasion, from office to night out. Itís very much a skin scent and makes no bold statement about itself. Projection is small, but longetivity is decent.

Although linear and almost one-note, this is an unusual menís scent, which is worth the attention of those who love tobacco-centric colognes.
05th June, 2019 (last edited: 12th June, 2019)
This is wonderful stuff. I have no idea how to describe it properly, but the note pyramid on this page has nothing to do with what I am smelling. Most of all I am reminded of the smell of a store from my long-ago childhood that sold novelty items from Hong Kong.
21st August, 2017

Add your review of 525

Shop for 525 products online

Member images of 525

There are no member images of 525 yet. Why not be the first?