Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain (2016)
by Hermès

Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain information

Year of Launch2016

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena

About Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain

Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain is a shared / unisex perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena

Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain fragrance notes

Reviews of Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain

Baigneuses ( Bathers ) by
Paul Cézanne 1879-1880
07th July, 2017
This is a melon fragrance to me. And once I get a picture of a melon in my head, my head basically explodes.
28th April, 2017
I made the mistake to dismiss this new Muguet Porcelaine a bit too easily at first but then a couple of friends whose perceptions and tastes I keep in good regard suggested me to give it a second chance and I did. I've to say I partially changed my mind but I'm still not completely sold on this new Hermessence. Probably because, when it comes to fragrance, muguet is not exactly one of my main focuses.

Anyway, Muguet Porcelaine opens with a bizarre muguet and melon combo that while sounding as intriguing as the pleague and cholera at once, it actually works. From one side there's the bitter green floral facets of muguet but they're juxtaposed to a fresh and slightly sweet melon note that makes of this opening something novel enough to hold my attention while still not resulting overly bizarre or exactly weird. In fact, it's very likable. As usual with Hermessence, the fragrance fades pretty soon to evolve into a more conventional "pretty muguet" where the white floral facets are enhanced together with the general *inoffensiveness* of these light concoctions. Something I believe it would be very easy to wear for anyone into light modern florals done with enough class and taste to not fall into overly predictable territories.

Now, even though I'm a fan of Ellena and more generally of Hermes, I'm still not particularly fond of this new launch. I'm not bothered at all by its transparent / waterecolory character but I probably would have appreciated it more if it was launched as part of the Les Jardins series in which, in my opinion, it would have been more properly contextualized. Anyway, despite being far from the genius of other Hermessences such as Cuir D'Ange or, say, Osmanthe Yunnan, Muguet Porcelaine is still worth exploring for representing a nice twist on a genre I'm personally not particularly interested into.

15th July, 2016

Add your review of Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain

Shop for Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain products online

Search Amazon for Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain

Member images of Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain

There are no member images of Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Hermèssence Muguet Porcelain