Myths Man (2016)

About Myths Man

Myths Man is a masculine fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2016

Myths Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Myths Man

Rose, Leather and Ash is what I’m getting from this fragrance. Not my thing, but not as offensive to me as some of the negative reviews have stated.

I certainly don’t smell any faecal matter here and my uncle owns a herd of cows.
02nd January, 2019
Wait a moment, is this perfume really made by Amouage? I still hope not and this is just a bad dream.

Have you ever been in a rural area? If so, there are big chances that you know how cow's feces smell like. I mean it and trust me, i've tested Myths 3 times and i always got the same smell: cow feces (dominant smell) mixed with a few drops of rum, ashes and bulgarian rose. YUK!!!

I did hope after the dry down i'll get rid off that sick and disgusting smell but not a chance.
25th May, 2018 (last edited: 31st May, 2018)
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is a development of floral impressions, with a well-executed Chrysanthemun and an Iris; both compliment each other well but the Chrysanthemum dominates initially. This unusual duo plays together harmoniously; the result is only restrainedly sweet on me.

The drydown is characterised by labdanum rising, adding a crisp spiciness with a floral background remaining, which is mainly provided by a somewhat mediocre rose. Orris comes up here and there too, adding a darker herbal touch. The base provides a change of direction once more by creating a leather impression that is not particularly smoky and more on the smoother side.

I get moderate projection, excellent projection and six hours of longevity on my skin.

A pleasant spring creation with good core notes especially at the beginning. The floral-spicy theme is not new but enriched here by some original touches. 3.25/5
27th July, 2017 (last edited: 31st July, 2017)
For an Amouage product Myths Man has a somewhat calm opening and a graceful development that is relatively linear through the 14 solid hours it lasts on my skin. I get none of the old lady, sewage, or other disparaging scents other have reported. Bangkok Hound describes Myths rather well. Applied in the early evening Myths will follow you through the night into the morning, changing very slowly as time passes. It is a warm comforting scent that draws me, each evening, like a moth towards a light. A spray or two closes one day and opens the next like no other scent I have tried. Work friendly and elicits compliments in a fragrance unfriendly environment. Myths is the first Amouage I purchased in a 50 ml bottle. The smaller bottle has a solid overall presentation in the Amouage tradition and adds in that it is far more comfortable to handle than the larger siblings. Myths will be one of the few scents on my repurchase list.
26th June, 2017
Landshark got it right. This flirts with old lady perfumes so much that I simply can not wear it. The drydown is ok but it is not worth the wait for me for just an ok drydown. I am huge Amouage fan but this one is a complete miss for me. In fact this one sort of made me sick to my stomach. I have a decant that I will continue to test, but I am thinking that I will not come around to liking Myths. 3/10 for me only because the sillage and longevity are on par with what I expect from Amouage.
08th June, 2017
Does anybody else get a leathery bleu de Chanel from this? A Clean Woodsy powdery leather . Other then that not a bad fragrance , worth having a small decant .
10th November, 2016

Amouage Myths Eau De Parfum Spray for Men, 3.3 oz

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 13:22:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $170.49
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Amouage Myths Eau De Parfum Spray for Men, 3.3 oz (Pack of 2)

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 13:22:59 PST
Buy It Now for only: $379.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Amouage Myths Eau De Parfum Spray for Men, 3.3 oz (Pack of 3)

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 13:23:03 PST
Buy It Now for only: $565.70
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Amouage Myths Eau De Parfum Spray for Men, 3.3 oz (Pack of 4)

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 13:23:07 PST
Buy It Now for only: $751.41
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Amouage men all samples 2ml(0.07fl.oz), buy 5 get 1 for free, all samples new!

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 13:29:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.99

Myths by Amouage Eau De Parfum 3.4 oz /100ml For Men NEW in Sealed Retail Box

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 17:23:04 PST
Buy It Now for only: $178.12

Member images of Myths Man

There are no member images of Myths Man yet. Why not be the first?