Aventus for Her (2016)

About Aventus for Her

Aventus for Her is a feminine perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2016

Aventus for Her fragrance notes

Reviews of Aventus for Her

Like most of the Creeds I have nosed, this is a "pretty" assembly of notes. I get the Fruited with Currant, Rose, first off. Nice! The surround of tarted Apple banded with Bergamot tantalizes.
The trouble is, that the Amber Woody Saccharine Compound, that bases this, disturbs the beauty and sucks all into a Black Hole of Glucose-Fructose saturate. This comes nowhere near, the dimension of Rose, Mysore, Amber and Ylang.
Probably fits Contemporary tastes, however, I'll take the Laundry Detergent Rosey Musk of Mancera's Rose Greedy, for my dose of, this kind of "Generic" thing.

My girl had a neutral reaction to this sample.

With the Bois Du Portugal sample, her nostrils flared
and she indicated she was ready to accept me into her space.
27th June, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The fruity apple opening is combined with a soft bergamot added to it. Not a fresh opening, more a bright and fruity one.

The drydown adds a rather nonspecific woodsy undertone, with the soft note of soft white peppers as a counterpoint. Off and on, touches of pineapple are present and maintain the fruity core of this creation, although the pineapple is much weaker than in the original.

The base remains fruity - peachy with hints of pear at this stage - whilst ending on a note of ylang-ylang. The latter is quite straight on me with and lacks depth.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

This spring scent is pleasant, but overall lacking of intensity and structure. Pleasantries; that’s all. 2.75/5.
14th May, 2018
I like it.
It smells like Aventus but rather than in your face and masculine, it A for her is delicate, softer yet unmistakably Aventus.
There seems to be a perception that Creed launched this for no reason other than to capitalize on the Aventus craze; I would agree with that. Can you blame them though?
26th January, 2018
Aventus for Her by Creed is surely by very similar to the original Aventus, which is obviously a good thing, both in the sense that Aventus is well-liked and agreeable, and that Aventus for Her is reasonably true to its name.

The most noticeable difference for me is the replacement of pineapple with a peachy vibe. Blackcurrant seems to remain, though it's not a listed note. There's certainly less of the smoky, birchy aspect to Aventus to Her than in the original. The result is something sweeter and fruitier but less citrus and fresh and woody. Aventus for Her settles into a base of flowers and musk, whereas the original Aventus' dry down is a bit woodier.

Aventus for Her is not especially more feminine than the original, but the addition of peach and diminution of pineapple surely makes it a less fresh option, and thus more year-round and more nighttime friendly, as I'd generally wear Aventus either casually at night around the house or out on a warm day.

Aventus for Her is pricier for now though I expect in the long run that it'll land in a similar place to the original. A good innovation, but not especially feminine and certainly not improved, in my opinion.

7 out of 10
19th May, 2017
I find this scent very similar to creed's silver mountain water for men and should've been called SMW for her rather than aventus for her.
30th March, 2017
RHM Show all reviews
Seemed a bit "slapped together" in my opinion. I loved & enjoyed Aventus when it first came out.

I see no reason, whatsoever, to created an Aventus for Her, except....well.....greed.

The scent I tried was from a tester at Neiman Marcus. I thought it rather unremarkable.

Wish the Mysore sandalwood was more pronounced.

"Green apple", really? What are we, 12?
17th August, 2016

Add your review of Aventus for Her

Shop for Aventus for Her products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Aventus for Her