Coco Coco

Coco Coco information

HouseCoqui Coqui
Creative DirectorNicolas Malleville

About Coco Coco

Coco Coco is a shared / unisex perfume by Coqui Coqui.

Coco Coco fragrance notes

Reviews of Coco Coco

Shycat Show all reviews
I'm unsure exactly how I feel about this one, but I did enjoy it. I want to smell it again. That must mean thumbs up.

The green note is prominant--and it's not a galbanum type of green. It's a bright green with a metallic edge that I really should hate and yet somehow do not hate.

The coconut is not sweet, but more realistic, just cracked, actual coconut. There is definitely an underlying synthetic/rubber note that I really should hate and yet somehow do not hate.

Obviously there's more going on here than the listed note of "coconut."

It's not a stretch for me to throw the metallic note toward the wall of ocean breeze and make it stick--iodine. I never get the harsh metallic bite of some fragrances that bring blood or rust to mind.

I agree there is an airiness, but there's no cool aquatic note--no fake freshness here. I don't get much, if any, progression. It has good projection at first, and settles in a respectable two hours to a pleasant skin scent--dry coconut and hot sand.

This fragrance works. It just needs a man to wear it.
29th October, 2018
Although the only note listed for this one is coconut, I have to say it does not scream "COCONUT!" to me. For me it's more of an airy, aquatic white floral with a hint of green. There is a coconut-like vibe, but it comes off as very light & synthetic. It's not the thick, sticky-sweet kind of coconut that I find so delicious, nor does it suggest suntan lotion or beach cocktails. It projects well for the first couple of hours, becoming sweeter & slightly rubbery, & then settles very close to the skin. After five hours it's completely gone.
I'm giving it a neutral rating because it might suit those who prefer their coconut on the subtle side, but this is not coconut as I know & love it, & after the first two hours, the performance is abysmal. Disappointing.
02nd December, 2016

COQUI COQUI PERFUMES AGUA DE PERFUME COCO COCO 100 ml New Sealed

End Date: Saturday Jun-8-2019 16:39:40 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $125.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Vintage Collectible Unique Original Coqui Per Fu Mes Coco - Coco Bath Oil 4.0 Oz

End Date: Monday Jun-17-2019 8:26:48 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $34.00

COQUI COQUI PERFUMES AGUA DE PERFUME COCO COCO 100 ml NEW IN BOX

End Date: Wednesday Jun-19-2019 21:18:51 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $169.99

Member images of Coco Coco

There are no member images of Coco Coco yet. Why not be the first?