Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum (2016)
by Givenchy

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum information

Year of Launch2016

HouseGivenchy
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum is a feminine perfume by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum

Considering I have almost emptied my bottle of this after buying it a year ago tells you I've reached for this one quite a bit.

For me the vanilla and the tonka bean really shine after all the top notes have worn off. There is a really sweet nectar note mixed with a very creamy base. Slightly gourmand, but not overly cloying.

Recommend for colder weather or going out at night. Has great longevity as I can still detect it on myself after a full day at work.
29th November, 2017
Delicious, Sweet, and Almost Narcotic Mimosa and Honey Fragrance.

Top Notes: Mimosa.

Heart Notes: Jasmine, Rose.

Base Notes: Vetiver, Sandalwood Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk.

I just purchased this one today. Normally, I wear a fragrance two or three times before reaching any conclusions about it, but this Nectar is so beautiful. If you like Mimosa, then you will surely like this fragrance. Nectar is indeed an apt name for it because I honestly believe this fragrance could attract honey bees!

It is sweet, soft, feminine Mimosa with touches of sandalwood and a demure rose that peaks out from time to time. Honey is not a listed note, but I believe I can detect a warm, golden honey note. The entire fragrance is "golden" and sweet but not cloying. I do not detect any vetiver, though, and only a smidgen of tonka bean and musk. This should get you noticed by both men and women. It is simply delectable but not really gourmand.

I have been wearing it for almost four hours thus far, and I can still smell it on myself. Projection is good especially for the first couple of hours. Sillage is average. So far, I would say longevity is average. If I can still clearly detect it in another three or more hours, I will edit this review to very good longevity.

This is a definite winner for the house of Givenchy. Organza, Amarige, L'Interdit, and now Dahlia Divin Le Nectar De Parfum constitute a fabulous four foundation for Givenchy.

Fragrance: 8/10
Projection: 7.5/10 for the first couple of hours.
Sillage: 7/10
Longevity: 7/10
14th November, 2016

Add your review of Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum

Shop for Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum

There are no member images of Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum