Hemlock (2016)

HouseParfums Quartana
PerfumerChristelle Laprade
Parent CompanySix Scents Parfums

About Hemlock

Hemlock is a shared / unisex perfume by Parfums Quartana. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christelle Laprade

Reviews of Hemlock

Well this is different. Not sure if this will get a neutral or thumbs up yet... First off this is for sure 100% warm vinyl records. Dang is it strong. Sloooooowwwwwlllllyyyyyyy other notes start to pop up here and there... florals and sweetness... leathery notes... patchouli... it's not so much a fragrance but an experience. For those who had or have vinyl records you will have a complete connection... Flash backs as a kid getting into my parents records... getting my first KISS Alive II vinyl when I was 7 years old... Just not sure I would wear this or when or to where... Vinyl record convention? Going with neutral but I think I like it... TRY BEFORE YOU BUY....
12th March, 2018
Hemlock conjures the rather unique olfactory terrain of weed sap – greenish, somewhat lactonic, with an undertow of dustiness that I associate with pesticides. After an opening bright with bergamot and light, almost rain-soaked, green notes, a very dry and almost rubbery vanilla emerges supported by a cast of desiccated spice and resins. It has a powder puff quality to it, with traces of the skin such a thing touches, while the lingering greens have now turned a bit waxy, darker and brittle. How all this signifies weed sap, beats me; maybe I am being susceptible to its name.
A tempting oddity, if a tad demure. However, all the fun of this perfume is in the first couple of hours, after which it settles into a too-soft spicy vanilla.
24th December, 2017

Add your review of Hemlock

Shop for Hemlock products online

Member images of Hemlock

There are no member images of Hemlock yet. Why not be the first?