Grand Soir (2016)

HouseMaison Francis Kurkdjian
PerfumerFrancis Kurkdjian

About Grand Soir

The company say:

Dress in your finest attire and polish your look. Wander in a never-ending night and enjoy the daring radiance of a magnificent Parisian evening, over and over again. Bridges and monuments shine like a thousand stars, standing majestic in a twilit sky carried away by the soft vanilla warmth of benzoin from Siam and a tonka bean from Brazil that has been jostled by the deep darkness of cistus labdanum from Spain.

Grand Soir fragrance notes

Reviews of Grand Soir

Stomach turning, synth wood overdose made worst combined with sugar sweet overload whatever amber could have been sunked and drowned.
26th August, 2018
Blah blah blah, it smells good.

Best in cool weather, wintertime especially. It's like being wrapped up in a warm glove. People notice and say nice things.

Sweet, warm, and one of the only frags I can bear that's got patchouli. I'm sure that other people are correct in calling out notes of amber, vanilla, tonka, etc.

For me... it's a sweet warmth that I enjoy. That's my vibe, and I'm sticking to it!

Pro Tip: order from the French MFK site and save yourself a bundle. I'm in California, and the shipping is pretty darned quick with DHL!
06th July, 2018
WOW.....This stuff is just amazing!!

Lots of amber & vanilla with a few spices thrown in for good measure. Reminds me of a cross between Musc Ravageur & the original CK Obsession for men. Powerful with great sillage. Smells expensive.
01st March, 2018
Sweet amber. Loud enough to attract amber lovers, well made enough to attract others who like a sweet gourmand accord. I'm not a lover of amber frags, but I'm working my way through the MFK line and want to try them all, so I wore this one today. There is an underlying woodiness that smells of Gaiac to me even though it's not in the listed notes. I don't mind this fragrance, as it's such a well made one, its just not my personal style.
06th January, 2018
Grand Soir during development on my skin reminded me on three others fragrances. Top and middle notes are like a mixture of two Frederic Malle fragrances; Monsieur. and Musc Ravageur. This is kind of strange, because patchouli is not part of ingredients list. Base brings back memories on Coromandel by Chanel.

So much association with other fragrances is a clear sign that this is not something revolutionary; however, this is perfectly executed perfume.

I'm not much fan of gourmands, but this one is really god. Great for winter days.
05th December, 2017
Sweet, sugary amber with chocolate and coffee. A heavier fragrance that is great in cold weather. Has that baked cookie vibe.

Projects like crazy and lasts all day.
12th October, 2017

Add your review of Grand Soir

Shop for Grand Soir products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Grand Soir

There are no member images of Grand Soir yet. Why not be the first?