Prada L'Homme (2016)

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada L'Homme

Prada L'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Prada L'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada L'Homme

Wonderful, clean scent from the house of Prada. L'Homme EdT has several similar notes to its powerhouse flanker, the Intense version. But the EdT seems wearable for most occasions throughout the day, vs. the mainly formal evening vibe of the Intense EdP.

What strikes me about Prada L'Homme EdT is how sincere, classy and well-formulated it comes across. It hints of oriental classics like JPG Le Male, but with added depth thanks to the iris. Patchouli is a great foundation for the whole scent, and the neroli note adds a surprisingly nice "pinch" of freshness and slight floral tang that rounds out the EdT very nicely.

Enthusiastic thumbs up!
06th March, 2018
I have been wearing this on and off for a few months now, it's a definite thumbs up for me.

I find it to be slightly more nuanced than just "soap", it's really a perfect marriage of various notes with nothing obnoxious or overbearing.

I think it works well in most situations particularly indoors, and in every season although I would opt for a more wintery scent in the colder months.

I actually get quite a few compliments from this one, which for something that I feel lacks a wow factor was pleasantly surprising.

If I was going to list things I didn't like, it has quite poor sillage and the longevity is only ok, but not terrible. I guess that combined with the high price where I live could be a dealbreaker for some.

But keeping that in mind it's still something I feel comfortable recommending.
20th February, 2018
Genius.
If you like Prada fragrances, you should like this one.

It takes you on a journey of all the Prada fragrances ever launched for men. Amber in the beginning, Luna Rossa in the dry down. However comma...it takes you through the journey at about 35% strength. This is what most people will complain about.

The Intense version sort of fixes that, so if you want more volume start there.

I like it, and would absolutely recommend it as well. It is not for those looking to announce their presence via their fragrance. Rather, it is a gentleman's fragrance.

Patience...
14th November, 2017
Love the smell of this but just far too weak even if you like your fragrances subtle. You get a good whiff for around 30 minutes, skin scent for 90 minutes and then after 2 hours it has completely gone. Sorry Prada but that is just not good enough!!!Saying that......I still bought it because the smell is amazing. I usually have to top up on this on a regular basis. Because I love it so much I have to give it the thumbs up!!!

UPDATE*** This is my third and final edit on this one. I am actually falling in love with this fragrance. That soapy clean powdery Prada DNA mixed with the iris works a treat. I have got round the longevity problem by spaying onto clothes and also onto lotions. The ultimate work scent but could also work well for an intimate setting such as a date.

Well done Prada!!
25th August, 2017 (last edited: 11th September, 2017)
Really it is similar to Prada Amber. It is a soft (too soft) as after 10 mins its got zero projection and you have to have your nose 0.5mm away from the skin to smell. It. It is one of those scents which is like wearing black or navy blue. Safe but boring. It is very costly considering the smell vanishes soon after application. I tried with 3-4 squirts and then 30 squirts. You might as well buy as ashtray for a motorcycle.
12th August, 2017
Good work, but I don't really like it. In style it resembles a lot with Valentino Uomo Intense, Dior Homme, Rochas Man, Givenchy Play Intense etc. but doesn't really copy them. It has a distinct smell. There's an echo of Prada Man (Amber) in here too.

I didn't click well with this. Regardless it does get my respect. It doesn't call me, didn't trigger emotions in me. I understand it has its crowd of followers and that's ok. I think it deserves to be followed but just not by me.

Neutral rating due to understanding the concept, however not resonating with it whatsoever.

Originality 4/10
03rd August, 2017

Add your review of Prada L'Homme

Shop for Prada L'Homme products online

Search for on eBay United States

L'Homme Prada Milano INTENSE by Prada 3.4 oz. EDP Spray for Men. Brand new Box.

• USD $79.99
  • Time Left: 20 days
  • Shipping from: United States

L'Homme Prada Milano L'EAU by Prada 3.4 oz. EDT Spray for Men. Brand new Box.

• USD $80.95
  • Time Left: 1 day
  • Shipping from: United States

PRADA L'HOMME Cologne by Prada 3.4 oz. EDT Spray for Men. Brand new Box.

• USD $95.49
  • Time Left: 9 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Prada L'Homme INTENSE SAMPLE EDP 100% Authentic 2ml 3ml 5ml 10ml 15ml 30ml Spray

• USD $6.98
  • Time Left: 20 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Prada L’homme 10ml Sample Spray . Free Sample and Shipping!

• USD $14.00
  • Time Left: 26 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Prada L'Homme SAMPLE - 5ml in Glass Sprayer Free Shipping!

• USD $10.49
  • Time Left: 22 days

L'Homme Prada by Prada 3PC set for men

• USD $85.00
  • Time Left: 18 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Prada L'Homme Prada L'eau Eau de Toilette sample spray vial 1.5 ml New Release!

• USD $7.99
  • Time Left: 11 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Prada L'Homme Eau De Toilette EDT Mens 10ml Decant Bottle Spray - 100% Authentic

• USD $12.99