Armani Code Profumo (2016)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Profumo information

Year of Launch2016

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Code Profumo

Armani Code Profumo is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2016

Armani Code Profumo fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Code Profumo

rbaker Show all reviews
A citrus fruit bowl - very much a laboratory fruit concoction - constitutes the top notes, a citrus that is not refreshing but expresses a sweet ripeness.

The drydown veers towarda the white floral for a while; on my skin the lavender - a rather bland version - stands out in the foreground as the development progresses with time.

The base focuses on one constituent: vanilla. Again: laboratory fruitiness, a dense, intense, relentless vanilla that sees this one through right to the end.

The performance is formidable: moderate sillage, excellent projection and a superb fourteen hours of longevity on my skin.

This spring composition is a laboratory chemist's delight. Intense - a Profumo indeed - exceedingly synthetic, very linear and ultra-generic. It is ok if that is the sort of fragrance you enjoy. Otherwise there is probably more natural raw material in the average lollipop. 2/5.
10th May, 2017
The top notes have a very synthetic feel to them. Longevity is quite good and the base notes are pleasantly sweet and fragrant. I think it's one of those fragrances that smell better to the person who is not wearing it, a bit too overpowering for the wearer though. I wouldn't buy it again, the opening is too synthetic, was given to me as a gift so I'm not worried.
23rd February, 2017
A BIG thumbs up on this one! I've always been interested in the "Code" series of scents from Armani; most of them haven't been too interesting to me.

But as of late, Armani's "Code Ultimate" and "Profumo" have really grabbed my fancy! Profumo is deep, very long lasting, intense, bold, masculine, and full of heart. The lavender is quite prominent, as are the Tonka and Amber. The result is a scent that projects and holds onto you with confidence, even after a long day's wear.

A top go-to scent for me! ;^>
20th December, 2016
The mandarin / apple / cardamom opening comes across to me as synthetic, and, this being an Armani fragrance, I find that quite normal. And this synthetic opening is also rather enjoyable, which is also my usual experience with Armani fragrances. Armani advertises Code Profumo as “the new intensity” and I completely agree… Black Code was too memorably weak for me and this one is anything but subtle. Profumo is synthetic, sweet, and anonymously scented; it delivers a definite sillage; and it exhibits a decent longevity. I don’t think of this as floral or fruity or spicy… this is again one of those conglomerate, aromatized- cardboard scents that I would say have reached their popularity peak about ten - fifteen years ago but are now a bit passé. But it’s nice… If you enjoy this kind of fragrance, you could do worse.
19th December, 2016 (last edited: 08th August, 2017)
I love this, every time i wear it, i think dark caramel.

A must buy.
18th December, 2016
Though I rate it at neutral, I will say it grew on me over a few wearings. The issue mainly is the sweetness, reminiscent of YSL intense or some other YSL scents, is too pronounced for me. I have never liked sweeter scents but I could see this being well liked by those who like YSL scents. Longevity and sillage were excellent.
20th November, 2016

Add your review of Armani Code Profumo

Shop for Armani Code Profumo products online

Search Amazon for Armani Code Profumo

Member images of Armani Code Profumo

There are no member images of Armani Code Profumo yet. Why not be the first?