Tres Nuit (2015)

Tres Nuit is a masculine fragrance by Armaf. The scent was launched in 2015

Tres Nuit fragrance notes

Reviews of Tres Nuit

TooBIG Show all reviews
When I was in high school I wore Eddie Bauer Adventurer and loved it. Never have I been able to find a real substitute since. I have now. I know this is a GIT clone and I own GIT which has a more greener vibe to me. This hits me like Eddie Bauer did in my opinion.

I really like wearing this scent and has become a signature for me and brings back some nostalgia.
13th June, 2017
Quim Show all reviews
A little background first: I used to wear Cool Water a lot when I was younger. I currently own a bottle of Cool Water, as well as a 4 oz bottle of Green Irish Tweed from 2014.

I've been exploring some of the Middle Eastern houses because they have some quality fragrances for a good price. I should make it clear I am not interested in these fragrances as replacements or substitutes for more expensive fragrances. I'm interested in different interpretations of fragrances I love.

So when I bought Tres Nuit, I was not looking for a cheaper replacement for Green Irish Tweed. I was looking for a variation of an amazing fragrance.

I wasn't sure what I was going to get when I sprayed this since I've seen some people say this smells amazing and is close to Green Irish Tweed. I've seen others saying it is much closer to Cool Water. To me, it is both.

When I first sprayed it, I immediately thought Cool Water. My initial sniff reminded me of the top notes of Cool Water; however, they were gone within 1-2 minutes. After those first couple minutes, Tres Nuit smells like the heart and base of Green Irish Tweed. I'd say it almost smells identical to Green Irish Tweed, except the sharp lemon top note is missing from Tres Nuit, along with some of the depth found in the original.

I am very impressed by the quality of this fragrance and it has amazing longevity on my skin. This will never replace GIT in my collection, but I found a nice variation to Green Irish Tweed that will get lots of wear as well. This was a great buy and I am pleased with this purchase.

By the way, I've seen complaints about the sprayer, but I have not noticed any issues with it so far.
16th May, 2017
Safe clean green scent. For $28-$35ish on amazon it's a steal.
07th March, 2017
The best clone on the market IMO. I've been a huge fan of GIT and still have a bottle, but honestly Tres Nuit is the one I wear more. It has the opening of GIT with the dry down of Chez Bond at the same level of quality. I also own Tres Bon which is a darker version of this or a darker version of GIT. One of if not the best bang for buck I've ever purchased. GIT it!!!
10th January, 2017
del Show all reviews
Tres Nuit has been compared to Creed's classic Green Irish Tweed, and I agree with the sentiments.

I think Tres Nuit is "calmer" in the opening than GIT, and the violet asserts itself after several minutes that it resembles to a scent similar to Cereus 7. The drydown is a little sweet; the overall aroma is close to GIT.

For the price, the longevity is pretty good, but it has a quiet projection, and stays on my skin. A good everyday substitute for GIT if you are saving the latter for more important events.
28th December, 2016
Dead ringer for GIT. The opening might be louder, I don't remember GIT being this strong at the beginning. Drydown is very nice and longevity is very good, lasts many hours.
14th December, 2016