Soliflore Tuberose (2015)

Soliflore Tuberose information

Year of Launch2015

HouseDame Perfumery

About Soliflore Tuberose

Soliflore Tuberose is a shared / unisex perfume by Dame Perfumery. The scent was launched in 2015

Soliflore Tuberose fragrance notes

Reviews of Soliflore Tuberose

Dame's Soliflore line seems to be a great concept, especially form women, in exploring fresh florals. Tuberose is a not I sometimes like but sometimes don't, and in Dame's creation, I'm roughly on the fence here as well.

To Jeffrey's credit, it does make me think (and I don't claim to be a tuberose or floral expert) of a natural tuberose, neither as sweet nor as sharp as some creations I've tried. Overall quite fresh, without any other detectable accords, it's a predictably feminine-leaning but still pleasant floral, and decent-performing considering its composition, but not one I'd reach for.

6 out of 10
24th July, 2017
After my scarring experience with Gardenia, I was almost wincing the thought of having to try Tuberose, the last Dame Perfumery decant included in my swap with my American friend. Thankfully, Tuberose smells just like the tuberose used in Tubereuse Criminelle, which is to say, beautiful and slightly ugly and a bit weird (in a good way). It goes on smelling like spilled fuel, rubber, camphor, and Listerine – you know, tuberose. It’s just tuberose, doing its tuberose thang. You either like it or you don’t, but this is a good, straight-forward rendition for the purists out there that can’t hack the oddness of Tubereuse Criminelle, the smoky tobacco of Tubereuse 3 Animale, or the hallucinogenic green freshness of Carnal Flower. Me, I will stick to the more evolved stuff. I got bored of this quite quickly.
05th December, 2016

Add your review of Soliflore Tuberose

Shop for Soliflore Tuberose products online

Member images of Soliflore Tuberose

There are no member images of Soliflore Tuberose yet. Why not be the first?