Good Girl (2016)

HouseCarolina Herrera
PerfumerLouise Turner
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Good Girl

Good Girl is a feminine perfume by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Louise Turner

Good Girl fragrance notes

Reviews of Good Girl

A sort of creamy-sultry synth jasmine (I get a creamy supporting patch-presence as well). Tuberose is accessorial and well rounding (couldn't bè defined "chocolatey"). CH Good Girl is mundane and super floral. I detect a more restrained kind of classic (ambery/saffronish) wise sensual undertone. A modern glamour kind of fragrance with a bold/carnal presence and a chic twist. A daring bottle.
17th September, 2019
Shycat Show all reviews
I think this is a fine fragrance, and I like the bottle.

I don't always wear my black satin corset. Those days I'm craving a good spanking of vanilla heat, I can reach for vintage Hypnotic Poison. I get the comparisons, but Good Girl is no slouch.

Crap. Even as I type this, the realization sinks in that a full stiletto is in my future.

What's not to like? That some vintage fragrance is a bit stronger? A bit more herbal/spice up top so yes, a bit more complex? That's pretty weak criticism if you ask me. If we need to limit our wardrobes to straight 5/5/5 vintage bestest ever, then I'm out.

I bought a 10ml roller blind from a Sephora sale with zero knowledge of the scent or others' opinions. I was not disappointed. I find this to be aptly named--a warm and lovely jasmine vanilla with a good amount of snuggly base support.

For the days I wear my white satin corset.
01st October, 2018
Somebody thought it would be a great idea to (once again) make a lackluster copy of Hypnotic Poison but add both a foody and a medicinal angle. This stuff smells as fake as its target demographic, and the bottle and the title's suggestive marketing are beyond atrocious. Another entry in the line of what I refer to as "Perfume for people who don't actually like perfume." It's fun for the first minute and then refuses to tone down or go away. I generally don't gel with that personality type.
08th December, 2017
Good Girl is one of the most popular, bestselling perfumes by Carolina Herrera that appeared in perfume shops exactly a year ago, in September 2016. Under the slogan “It’s good to be bad” and ironically called “Good Girl” it indiscreetly sends us a message whom it is meant for. And judging by the perfume sellers, it certainly found its target group.

Good Girl smells like the girl who stole your boyfriend, synthetic, cheap and empty. Bleached blond hair, neon pink shirt, leopard print tights and hairy boots. He is with her not because she is better than you but because she does things other girls won’t (this is, of course, an allegory description of the perfume). It shouldn’t worry you because if he was stupid enough to get mixed up with her, he’ll end up sticky, smelling of cheap nail polish and vanilla cocoa latte frappuccino, with a hell of a migraine.

Everything about this perfume is pure kitsch (which can be funny, except when it’s not). From the bottle shaped like a stiletto to the perfume composition made for blogger obsessed with the Body Shop. Coffee, cocoa, almond, vanilla, white flowers…notes that are promising but in reality smell like a spilled coffee from Starbucks, sticky on the table occupied by other people before you.

My first impression was that Good Girl is an ok perfume, nothing new and definitely not matching the description and marketing campaign. But after it refused to get off my wrist day and night, I was forced to wash it away. Kitsch can be fun but in small dosages. In bigger it brings nightmares. Just listen to the words of Carolina Herrera: “It’s good to be bad”…if you really want to be a bad girl, stay clear of the Good Girl and choose a kinky vanilla of Bvlgari Black.
04th November, 2017
When I first saw the flacon of this fragrance, Rihanna immediately popped up into my mind.
This scent is quite sweet and feminine but the sillage and longevity are awful. I seriously don't feel like I am wearing Carolina Herrera. The essence is good but the roasted tonka does not give away a feeling of elegancy. Overall, I don't feel like continuing this scent -_-
30th August, 2017

Good Girl by Carolina Herrera Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz for Women

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 5:16:46 PST
Buy It Now for only: $85.76
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

CAROLINA HERRERA GOOD GIRLS VELVET FATALE EAU DE PARFUM 2.7FL.OZ 80ML.

$38.00 (6 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 8:24:34 PST

Buy It Now for only: $89.00

Buy It Now for only: $104.00

Buy It Now for only: $89.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Good Girl by Carolina Herrera for Women 2.7 oz /80 ml Eau De Parfum Spray SEALED

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 9:23:05 PST

Good Girl Legere by Carolina Herrera Eau De Parfum Legere Spray (Tester) 2.7 oz

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 16:23:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $93.96

Member images of Good Girl

There are no member images of Good Girl yet. Why not be the first?