The Fragrance Journals : 1976 (2016)
by Floris

The Fragrance Journals : 1976 information

Year of Launch2016

HouseFloris

About The Fragrance Journals : 1976

The Fragrance Journals : 1976 is a masculine fragrance by Floris. The scent was launched in 2016

The Fragrance Journals : 1976 fragrance notes

Reviews of The Fragrance Journals : 1976

1976 is a very nice citrus with vestiges of juniper and a slight woodiness. I did also pick up some lavender in the mid, which was nice. I quite enjoyed my day with this fragrance and would love to have a bottle in my collection. As already mentioned, I'd like to find it at a discount, but I do feel that it's fresh, enjoyable, and bottle worthy.
17th June, 2017
Floris 1976 is a pleasant citrus/floral blend that neither offends nor dazzles, a nice light wear that doesn't perform anywhere in the vicinity as good as Honey Oud, for one.

I get mainly a mix of bergamot, lemon, black pepper, jasmine, and lavender. I really don't get any patchouli or vetiver at all--there's not much earthiness underneath the lighter opening.

Performance is surprisingly fleeting after trying Honey Oud, which is strong, but Honey Oud and Leather Oud seem to be the exception not the rule on both price and performance.

Definitely an agreeable unisex light scent best suited for warm weather wearing but also definitely not one I'd buy at the full retail price of $190 for 100ml (cheaper than Honey Oud at $235, though). Perhaps if this becomes cheaper in a few years on the secondary market, I'll revisit it, as many Floris fragrances are under $100 on FragranceX, at least.

7 out of 10
28th October, 2016

Add your review of The Fragrance Journals : 1976

Shop for The Fragrance Journals : 1976 products online

Search Amazon for The Fragrance Journals : 1976

Member images of The Fragrance Journals : 1976

There are no member images of The Fragrance Journals : 1976 yet. Why not be the first?