Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach (2016)
by Daniel Barros

Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach information

Year of Launch2016
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseDaniel Barros
PerfumerDaniel Barros

About Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach

Sex on the Peach is inspired by the tropical drink, focusing on the carnal and juicy aspects of a peach. Citruses and floral notes make up an innocent aura, which is counterbalanced by an aphrodisiac accord of cumin, indole and musk.

Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach fragrance notes

Reviews of Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach

There is one review of Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach.
Of course I went after Sex on the Peach due to its appealing name. Plus, the pyramid could not do anyone harm: fruits and flowers on a base of patchouli and musk. So was my thought when I indulged myself with four sprays of the fragrance – fruits and flowers, what could go wrong? Well, the cumin could. It went straight to my nose and punched me really hard. From the moment I sprayed it all I could smell was the cumin. Not even the delicious peach from the opening could prevent me from regretting the application of four sprays. I endured with SotP for thirty minutes, wondering how anyone could possibly feel attracted to someone wearing such a harsh scent. So I scrubbed it off and to the back of my drawer the bottle went. But curious as I am, I had to try it again. This time I went light: one tiny spray on my right wrist. And the magic happened! The cumin was there, but it was not as harsh as during the first try. And it didn’t overshadow the lovely peach note from the top. Being able to enjoy the rest of the composition, I was rewarded with this adorable floral mix of mimosa, jasmine and rose (a very shy one) and only at this point I could feel the sensual appeal of the name translated into the fragrance. Again, as with my other favorite Kiris Royale, SotP is very well balanced in terms of gender neutrality. It also projects and lasts solidly – I applied one spray before bedtime and woke up still smelling it on my wrist. Another nice composition of brazilian perfumista Daniel Barros. Just a gentle reminder: do not overspray it (unless you are a sucker for cumin, which I am not).
03rd July, 2018

Add your review of Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach

Shop for Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach products online

Member images of Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach

There are no member images of Barista Collection : Sex on the Peach yet. Why not be the first?