Barista Collection : Kiris Royale (2016)
by Daniel Barros

Barista Collection : Kiris Royale information

Year of Launch2016
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseDaniel Barros
PerfumerDaniel Barros

About Barista Collection : Kiris Royale

Kiris Royale recreates the bubbly and relaxed aspect of the Kir Royale with notes of mandarin, cardamom and forest fruits, as well as providing a dry and refined texture with orris, red cedar and musk.

Barista Collection : Kiris Royale fragrance notes

Reviews of Barista Collection : Kiris Royale

There is one review of Barista Collection : Kiris Royale.
Kiris Royale and Sex on the Peach are my favorites from the Barista Collection and while it took me some tries to get to like Sex on the Peach, Kiris Royale was love at first sniff. I'm kind of a sucker for powdery scents, so from the moment I read the notes listed on the heart and base I knew odds were I would like it. Even the blackcurrant listed as a top note was not enough to put me away and I fell for it the minute I tried it. Kiris Royale is so well balanced in terms of gender neutrality that you would think it was suited for women when worn by girls and also that it was designed for men when worn by guys. Its powderiness is more of the grownup style, very different from some baby powder fragrances available at the market. The rose gives a hint of its cousin Sex on the Peach. The cardamom on KR light and pleasant, while the cumin on SotP was a punch in the nose - and maybe this is why I loved KR immediately while I had to get used to SotP in order to appreciate it. Overall you get a solid composition with a boozy rose/violet duo combined with powder, soft woods and a cozy touch of musk.
03rd July, 2018

Add your review of Barista Collection : Kiris Royale

Shop for Barista Collection : Kiris Royale products online

Member images of Barista Collection : Kiris Royale

There are no member images of Barista Collection : Kiris Royale yet. Why not be the first?