Eau Sacrée (2016)

Eau Sacrée information

Year of Launch2016

HouseHeeley

About Eau Sacrée

Eau Sacrée is a shared / unisex perfume by Heeley. The scent was launched in 2016

Eau Sacrée fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Sacrée

I really like the incense scent Cardinal, however I find it a hard wear.
Eau Sacree opens with the camphoured scent of Rosemary and then blends the Incense with a canvas of Rose scented bread. The resulting drydown accord is as delicious as Phoenicia.
Easy,elegant and excellent.
10th November, 2018
The review below says it all for me. While similar to Cardinal and Avignon to me, I find this to be nicer and deeper than the others. More of an authentic (not trying to hard) feel. Glad I bought a FB!
23rd October, 2018
This is a beautiful uplifting incense scent. Lots of frankincense, with spices (sage and cardamom I think) and something gently warm underneath that might be woods or amber. One tiny spray from a sample on my wrist lasted hours and wafted up gently. To me it feels a bit deeper than Cardinal, with less sparkly aldehydes and more spice and woods, and even a little bit of sweetness from the myrrh. It is serenity in a bottle.
19th July, 2018
If you were to pick up a beautiful fabric, say for a tailored suit, the luxury of it would strike you immediately. That is how it is with Eau Sacrée. Supreme quality ingredients in balance with good longevity. The last thing to note in this review is that the fragrance has a distinct character and that's really the only determination left to you because everything else about this is best foot forward with no uncertainty about it. On the subject of character of the fragrance, there is a distinct identity to the wearer of this. I agree with the reviewer who likened it to monastic order. Try some. Ask yourself: there's a person here, is he the person I wish to be?
10th July, 2018
Eau Sacree is superb. I have come to recognize that frankincense and olibanum are at the top of my fragrance enjoyment list, and Eau Sacree has hit the perfect "sweet spot" for me. Obviously, it is not a sweet fragrance, I just mean it hits every possible mark of enjoyment for me from a fragrance. Resinous and woody just doesn't do this beautiful fragrance justice! I honestly love everything about it!!! The mixture of notes is blended perfectly, and I don't think I could enjoy another fragrance any more than I am this one. A must have for me!
11th March, 2018

End Date: Friday May-17-2019 0:07:41 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $18.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Eau Sacrée

There are no member images of Eau Sacrée yet. Why not be the first?