Sheiduna (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HousePuredistance
PerfumerCecile Zarokian

About Sheiduna

Sheiduna is a shared / unisex perfume by Puredistance. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Cecile Zarokian

Reviews of Sheiduna

Ah! An incredible opening. Honey-sweet. Booze-drenched fruit. Oriental spiciness. Far Eastern, temple flowers. Bright vetiver. Rich with notes of patchouli, amber, and incense. Warm. Effervescent. This one, has everything I look for in an Oriental-type fragrance. The geranium here is lovely, non-harsh. I'm not a fan of the stuff usually.

Every other note just falls into place. Aldehydes and vetiver eventually create their own layer. It hovers above the orchestra of woods, myrrh, benzoin, and amber-y goodness which is its own layer. This sh*t is spellbinding.

Later the gentle comfort of vanilla and musk present themselves. As much as I adore this one, I doubt I'll be coughing up the coin for it. Unless that is, I can find a decant.
09th February, 2019
Despite a far-from-glowing review in a recent perfume guide, I still find Sheiduna to be one of the most unique, mesmerizing, and other-wordly scents in the Puredistance collection. Fresh, effervescent, and luminous up top, it slowly simmers into an incense-infused warmth of smooth woods, vanilla, and musks in the base (but impressively does not lose the brighter citrus notes, so often fleeting in modern releases). It lasts all day and gets more compliments on this (male) skin than anything else in my collection. If the accused woody amber in the drydown is the reason for dislike, then bathe me in a pool of this woody amber; I likes it.
18th September, 2018

Add your review of Sheiduna

Shop for Sheiduna products online

Member images of Sheiduna

There are no member images of Sheiduna yet. Why not be the first?