Pineapple Vintage Noir (2016)
by Parfums Vintage

Pineapple Vintage Noir information

Year of Launch2016

HouseParfums Vintage
PerfumerDamien Stammers

About Pineapple Vintage Noir

Pineapple Vintage Noir is a masculine fragrance by Parfums Vintage. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Damien Stammers

Pineapple Vintage Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Pineapple Vintage Noir

I love Aventus. I get amazing results with it. But...I don't like plunking down several hundred dollars for a fragrance. And yet... at the same time. I don't like synthetic, generic smelling crap, no matter how cheap. So, I thought this would be perfect. But after several weeks of use, i can only say is pretty damn good, but lacks the next level magic of Aventus. I think it might be the Ambergris and birch which just sparkles and smolders in Aventus. Whereas Pineapple noir has a nice pineapple note with a mossy/patchouli/vanilla/musk in the base. I don't get the birch or black currant like i do from Aventus.

Performance is only decent. 6 hours longevity with less of good projection. It's pretty good. But I think I'll just save up for a bottle of Aventus instead of re-purchasing this.
19th February, 2017 (last edited: 22nd February, 2017)
A great smelling Aventus clone that falls short in a couple of categories. First off the good. Vintage noir is made up of high quality ingredients and it is apparent in every stage. This is higher quality than Scent of Peace and Cedrat Boise and I would go as far to say that this smells better than Aventus itself due to the phenomenonal Pineapple note. Now the not great which is the longevity and protection which is average at best. Secondly this does not smell like a vintage smokey batch of Aventus. Very little smokiness at all. Finally, this needs more red apple and black currant and it is lacking big time in those notes. Overall, it is a very good interpretation, but at $150 this needs some tweaking in order to drop down that type of cash on a clone. Good, but not great.
16th January, 2017
Tmoran Show all reviews
FINAALLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!! For a couple years I have been wanting an alternative to aventus. They were all horrible. Pineapple vintage not only smells like aventus but the quality is there to match. I don't get all technical with the sillage longevity and what not anymore but I can say that I didn't find this fragrance to be wanting in any category. If you are just fed up with the original for its many flaws this is the only thing I would recommend.
27th November, 2016

Add your review of Pineapple Vintage Noir

Shop for Pineapple Vintage Noir products online

Search Amazon for Pineapple Vintage Noir

Member images of Pineapple Vintage Noir

There are no member images of Pineapple Vintage Noir yet. Why not be the first?