Dolce Passione (2016)

Dolce Passione information

Year of Launch2016

HousePantheon Roma

About Dolce Passione

Dolce Passione is a shared / unisex perfume by Pantheon Roma. The scent was launched in 2016

Dolce Passione fragrance notes

Reviews of Dolce Passione

There is one review of Dolce Passione.
In our 20s, my best friends and I often enjoyed “chocolate cake shots” — 1 part vanilla vodka + 1 part Frangelico in a sugar-rimmed shot glass with a lemon wedge chaser. This lovely little libation tastes just like a slice of moist chocolate cake, hence the name... and it is also exactly what the opening of Dolce Passione smells like to me. Within the first two minutes of application I am swept through more delicious memories: My friend Greta’s famous rum-and-whiskey cake, a chocolate shop in Bruges, Christmastime baking, strawberry-topped angel food cake on the Fourth of July, just-overripe red plums littering the shady grass below, a Starbucks mocha with extra espresso, and somewhere deep underneath is a hint of my mother’s old spice rack.

I cannot stop sniffing my wrists over the next several hours as this fragrance reveals more of itself to me. As dry down begins, the warm vanilla becomes more prominent and I lose the strawberry and liquor, but the deep chocolate remains steady, and something else comes out — a rich, earthy, woody aroma that I couldn’t place at first, but of course is the truffle! I love this in a fragrance — it’s a beautiful way to ground a gourmand perfume. The honey also becomes more detectable to my nose during dry down, and it is a slightly floral, late-summer honey.

Five hours in and Dolce Passione is still gorgeous, but changed a little. All hints of fruit and honey have gone, and a delicate musk has blended perfectly with the chocolate, vanilla, truffle, and peaks of saffron. This tasty blend lingers close to my skin for another 2-3 hours, fading into a faint sweet-cocoa-floral-soapy scent.

Dolce Passione by Pantheon Roma is the best gourmand fragrance I have yet had the pleasure of experiencing. It is rich and vibrant, warm and comforting, and so evocative of some of the world’s most loved flavors. This would be the perfect scent for all things delightful and cozy; from a family holiday get-together to a romantic snowy vacation for two. Longevity is excellent, sillage very good, and overall I give it an 8.5/10. This is a must-try!
28th April, 2019

Pantheon Roma Perfume of your choice 50ml or 100ml NEW sealed box

End Date: Sunday Jun-7-2020 15:41:45 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $290.00

Member images of Dolce Passione

There are no member images of Dolce Passione yet. Why not be the first?