L'Aventure

L'Aventure information

HouseAl Haramain

About L'Aventure

The company say:

Your hard work, your pain, your dedication and attitude are all encompassed beautifully in the rugged fragrance of L’Aventure. Dependable, long lasting and full of masculinity, L’Aventure smells just like you!

L'Aventure fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Aventure

So if you are looking for a 100 percent clone of aventus you probably are going to be slightly disappointed. However if you are looking for a near aventus it's pretty good. I'd say its 85 percent close. However it is more sour up front and very lemony. It is bright but not quite as bright as aventus. On the middle dry down it gets closer to aventus but has zero smokiness. On complete dry down it's still very close to aventus but lacks the creed quality ambergris. All in all it's quite good and similar to a fruity batch of aventus kn the cheap.
13th September, 2018
I sampled Aventus and found the dry down smelled like an older male cigarette smoker that wears a powerhouse cologne. I really did like the opening of Aventus though, so when I read that CDNI (another clone) was more of that cigarette smoke effect I opted for L'Aventure. I'm happy I went this way. L'Aventure has more pineapple/greenery/woods/musk and less cigarette smoke. It smells fresher throughout. Unless I have nose fatigue L'Aventure doesn't seem as super strong as most people have found. So far L'Aventure is a very good scent and much cheaper than Aventus and some of the other clones.

ETA: My batch number is BH: 140716011604 Someone mentioned reformulation, which I know nothing about, but this one is cool. I do get a bit of that fresh cut grass thing another review mentioned, but for me it adds to the freshness and balances out the musk and smoke.
23rd May, 2018 (last edited: 03rd June, 2018)
There aren't many situations where I'd say I'm lucky to live in Kuwait, but I'm going to say it now. Lucky because in the old part of Kuwait City is the "Heritage Souk" where there exists a plethora of Arabic perfume shops, among them Al Haramain (makers of L'Aventure) and Rasasi (makers of the astonishing the La Yuqawam series).
I could wax lyrical about La Yuqawam Pour Homme, but I'll leave that for another day.
Let me tell you about L'Aventure by Al Haramain. I sprayed it on this morning at 11am. It's now 5pm and it is still a beast. Every time I move my wrists the delightful scent captures my attention.
Now, I'm sure you knowledgable gents know that L'Aventure is often compared to Creed Aventus. This afternoon, I went to the largest perfume department store in Kuwait and tried Aventus. There's no doubting it; Aventus is a beautiful scent. Initially, I wasn't impressed, but after 15 minutes and the dry-down, it really grew on me. But at 100 Kuwaiti Dinars ($330US/$430AUD) who can justify it? Well, if you have unlimited funds at your disposal, go ahead and splurge (one of my friends has three bottles of it, all with different batch numbers), but I can't justify spending that on Aventus... when I know that at Al Haramain in the souk, there awaits L'Aventure at a mere 10 Kuwaiti Dinars ($33US/$43AUD).
I'm wearing both now. I'm carefully noting the fragrance on each wrist. I close my eyes. Honestly, I cannot tell the difference. In fact, can I be honest? I actually prefer L'Aventure (maybe it's the price that's making a compelling argument here). L'Aventure comes in a lovely wooden/felt box, the bottle is silver metal and glass and the first impression is quality and class. When I spray it on, day or night, I always get compliments from both men and women, and I'm delighted when they say, "Ah you're wearing Aventus aren't you- I'd know that scent anywhere!" To which I answer, "Actually no- it's L'Aventure by Al Haramain.
I'm certainly not going to tell you not to buy Aventus because the Creed perfume is a great one, but seriously, for me, it's a complete no-brainer. At 10KD, L'Aventure an absolute steal! Go on, take the challenge- at $33, you'd be nuts not to (and you know you want to!)
Sillage: 9/10
Longevity: 9/10
Packaging: 9/10
Have I told you how lucky I am to live in Kuwait...?
~Apples
10th November, 2017
techt Show all reviews
Al Haramain L'Aventure will take away customers from Creed Aventus and Mancera Cedrat Boise, it has an incredible scent with a beautiful fruity woody opening, which after drying up, remains on my skin the whole day. Great projection and sillage!
10th January, 2017

Add your review of L'Aventure

Shop for L'Aventure products online

Shop for L'Aventure at online perfumeries

L'aventure Femme by Al Haramain 3.3 Oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women Sealed New

L'aventure Cologne by Al Haramain, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

End Date: Tuesday Dec-11-2018 21:55:08 PST
Buy It Now for only: $57.83
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

L'aventure Blanche Perfume by Al Haramain, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray (Unisex)

End Date: Tuesday Dec-11-2018 22:14:13 PST
Buy It Now for only: $39.51

Member images of L'Aventure

There are no member images of L'Aventure yet. Why not be the first?