Carpe Cafe (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseGallagher Fragrances
PerfumerDaniel Gallagher

About Carpe Cafe

Carpe Cafe reminds me of sitting outside at a small town cafe. Not only do you get whiffs of coffee, but you also get faint whiffs of the nearby cypress and fir trees.

Carpe Cafe fragrance notes

Reviews of Carpe Cafe

Quick, intense coffee note that slams into a tree or two. Black coffee with sugar - very black coffee. Dark woods, forest vibe. These accords appear simultaneously, can briefly separate, then come together again. Intriguing. A very dark Fragrance.

Labdanum and myrrh are strong. The whole thing reminds me, in a good way, of burnt molasses or some kind of "mom's kitchen" smell from the past. It becomes more woody, more spiced-oriental as it wears on. A definite thumb's up for me.
12th February, 2019
This gourmand definitely nails the French vanilla + coffee vibe. The amber provides the warm, cozy feeling that fits perfectly. I don't get the green notes. It's all just warm, rich, sugary vanilla coffee for me.

Obviously, this is a cooler weather scent to me, maybe better at nights and casually worn.

Projection is very good during the first 3-4 hours. It starts to fade away around hours 6-7.
18th September, 2018

Add your review of Carpe Cafe

Shop for Carpe Cafe products online

Gallagher Fragrances Carpe Cafe Vaulted Fragrance, 99% full w/full Presentation

$259.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Jun-2-2020 19:03:20 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Member images of Carpe Cafe

There are no member images of Carpe Cafe yet. Why not be the first?