Oud 24 Hours
by Ard Al Zafraan

Oud 24 Hours information

HouseArd Al Zafraan

About Oud 24 Hours

Oud 24 Hours is a shared / unisex perfume by Ard Al Zafraan.

Reviews of Oud 24 Hours

Jasmine and Gardenia? Yes. Spicy florals? Yes. Patchouli, Sandalwood and Chocolate? Yes! That's what I get from the start, through the mid and into the dry down. Starts feminine and turns more unisex in the dry down. I would say when it's a skin scent, about 5 hours in for me, it is slightly masculine. Overall it is nice. Very close to Tom Ford Black Orchid. I wouldn't blind buy, so sample first. Otherwise... Enjoy!
08th October, 2019
BOOM!!!! Bang for your buck! I love Black Orchid and Iíd happily buy it again if Oud 24 hours didnít have the depth or longevity. But it does, maybe a dog could discern the difference but this just seems to have come off the same factory line.
As you can tell Iím quite into this, £15 with deodorant....... I mean it literally is a bargain.

I hope you hear of this gem and donít be afraid to blind but if youíre into TFBO
14th June, 2019 (last edited: 15th June, 2019)
(Review for the oil)

This smells exactly like Tom Ford Black Orchid, but for $5 as a perfume oil attar. I can't specify exact notes but it's a unisex fragrance that smells dark, floral, and with dark chocolate nuances. It smells absolutely fantastic. Sillage is moderate while longevity is quite good at about 6 hours. Overall, this is a wonderful attar that smells way more expensive than it is.

4.5/5
27th June, 2018
Not as complex as Tom Ford's Black Orchid, but at £12.50 who cares! Great longevity (lasts over 12 hours) and sillage (an atomiser I decanted into leaked slightly and my toiletry bag wafted of this for weeks). This is defintely unisex but only for the confident male!
07th May, 2018
I'm glad I tried black orchid before this ..oud 24 hours is a very good clone of black orchid but not quite as dense, it's more fleeting but that doesn't mean to say it's weak, this performs really well ..it will survive a night out put it that way. Quality wise it is very close, as with other clones they can smell a bit scratchy compared to the real thing but this is well blended. Generally I get a sweet chocolate oud with a touch of patchouli. Totally unisex in this day and age. The best thing is , at time of writing, oud 24hrs can be bought for 12 pound , astonishing value. In a bar or room not a single person will tell the difference.
27th April, 2018
Yes, it is TF Black Orchid.
No oud, so I don't know what's up with the name.
That said, I don't know why anyone would buy the TF when this exists, especially at the cost difference.
Very strong, so be careful especially in the summer time. I prefer it in the winter.

One note: there are nuanced differences between this and Black Orchid, but very hard to tell.
09th November, 2017

2 pack Oud 24 hours 20ml pocket spray by ard al zafraan20 ml popular

End Date: Thursday Jan-2-2020 1:57:08 PST
Buy It Now for only: $6.54

Member images of Oud 24 Hours

There are no member images of Oud 24 Hours yet. Why not be the first?