Oud 24 Hours
by Ard Al Zafraan

Oud 24 Hours information

HouseArd Al Zafraan

About Oud 24 Hours

Oud 24 Hours is a shared / unisex perfume by Ard Al Zafraan.

Reviews of Oud 24 Hours

(Review for the oil)

This smells exactly like Tom Ford Black Orchid, but for $5 as a perfume oil attar. I can't specify exact notes but it's a unisex fragrance that smells dark, floral, and with dark chocolate nuances. It smells absolutely fantastic. Sillage is moderate while longevity is quite good at about 6 hours. Overall, this is a wonderful attar that smells way more expensive than it is.

4.5/5
27th June, 2018
Not as complex as Tom Ford's Black Orchid, but at 12.50 who cares! Great longevity (lasts over 12 hours) and sillage (an atomiser I decanted into leaked slightly and my toiletry bag wafted of this for weeks). This is defintely unisex but only for the confident male!
07th May, 2018
I'm glad I tried black orchid before this ..oud 24 hours is a very good clone of black orchid but not quite as dense, it's more fleeting but that doesn't mean to say it's weak, this performs really well ..it will survive a night out put it that way. Quality wise it is very close, as with other clones they can smell a bit scratchy compared to the real thing but this is well blended. Generally I get a sweet chocolate oud with a touch of patchouli. Totally unisex in this day and age. The best thing is , at time of writing, oud 24hrs can be bought for 12 pound , astonishing value. In a bar or room not a single person will tell the difference.
27th April, 2018
Yes, it is TF Black Orchid.
No oud, so I don't know what's up with the name.
That said, I don't know why anyone would buy the TF when this exists, especially at the cost difference.
Very strong, so be careful especially in the summer time. I prefer it in the winter.

One note: there are nuanced differences between this and Black Orchid, but very hard to tell.
09th November, 2017
After spending a full day with Oud 24 Hours, the fragrance lives up to its name. However, I don't detect oud and it's not listed in the notes. My nose detects a woodsy, fruity chocolate vibe and it's quite strong, so be careful on the trigger.

Ultimately, it's 95% similar to Tom Ford's Black Orchid and it's a fraction of the price. Knowing Oud 24 Hours exists makes me unable to justify the price of Black Orchid.

If you like Black Orchid, this offering is for you. I'm quite pleased with the fragrance, performance and price.
18th July, 2017
Rather impressive clone of Tom Ford Black Orchid - with just as much staying power - for about a tenth of the cost.
29th April, 2017

Add your review of Oud 24 Hours

Shop for Oud 24 Hours products online

Member images of Oud 24 Hours

There are no member images of Oud 24 Hours yet. Why not be the first?