Wow! (2017)

About Wow!

Wow! is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2017

Wow! fragrance notes

Reviews of Wow!

The opening of Wow! is spicy cardamom and violet mixed with masculine leather and woods. It's quite dark and modern without any overbearing citrus or sweetness. The drydown smells like vanilla and spiced woods.

Projection is average but longevity is good, lasts all workday.
10th January, 2018
Nothing special, just a decent conventional synth take on woody dry/earthy (vaguely percil shavings along the way) geranium/violet combo with a final touch of soothing tonkinian vanilla (in order to warm up and balance the angular hesperidic/woody/floral main accord). Joop follows the trend represented by many new generation designer virile (and utterly woody) synth dry woody/floral which are by now a sort of must (and which let me totally indifferent). I agree on that Wow smells similar to Armani Eau de Nuit but also to several Fendi, Gucci (Gucci PH 2) or further designer creations crowding the shops shelves.
02nd December, 2017 (last edited: 04th December, 2017)
This is good. Comes across like an eau de leather to my nose. No, there is no leather in composition but the overall impression is just that.

This is close to Nikos Sculpture Homme God's Night, though they arrive at their aura via different means.

I consider this as part of the movement to return masculine fragrances to form. Baldessarini Ultimate and Gentleman Givenchy are following this as well.

Worth a sniff, try and buy.

20th November, 2017
I'm not a fan of the classic Joop probably because it can be overpowering even in small quantities but I really like this as it is more subtle and moreover smells amazing.

More than a hint of Farenheit about it - which is no bad thing and whilst not yet a classic in its own right this new Joop has legs.

Whilst the original Joop I consider to be very much a young mans fragrance this is an older style and suits me early 40's and I would suggest its a bit more of an evening wear but by no means out of place during the day. might feel a bit odd first thing in the morning

Overall really like it and was convinced as soon as I tried it.

28th July, 2017
Well, how should I start this comment?
Perhaps with the impression that the dermatological condition of every human being, namely, his skin, is unique? Just like the iris of the eyes or its fingerprints?

Yes! And so I try to describe the latest creation of the Joop fragrances, as it is with me - on my skin.

What should I say after the first sprayer from a test bottle at a well-known drugstore chain in my country?

I know the scent!

But that is .... ? Yes!

He is almost the 1-to-1 rebirth of Paloma Picasso's MINOTAURE - important - from the initial version of the beginning of the 1990s, not the reworded "stuff" found today in lower fragrance shelves of the parfumerie departments.

If compares the fragrance pyramids of the two fragrances, one will not, of course, find the same ingredients, but here the dermatological effect comes with me - which makes me recognize the duplicity.

I'm lucky that I have still unopened 1992 version miniature bottles by Minotaure and thus the fragrance easy comparison with WOW!. For me personally, the fragrance could be an enrichment in my fragrance collection, especially because I was very disappointed when Minotaure was offered in a new recipe around 1997, but I did not like it at all.

But now at the WOW! I find the total perfumery which I like and which makes me miss the missing Minotaure practically. Let's see ... maybe to the beginning of the spring, WOW! Another perfume that finds his home with me.
17th March, 2017
gordonm Show all reviews
I tried this from a magazine sample two weeks ago, and I bought it today. It's a relatively simple, uncomplicated, spicy, woody, modern offering, but it has an overall cleverly balanced accord that a lot of recently launched, mainstream, designer fragrances lack. The violet note is pronounced on my skin, which gives it a distinctive character. I would guess this could be worn any time, night or day, smart or casual, summer or winter. Aimed at a younger audience I would guess, but will work for any age. Something in the mix makes it reminiscent of a traditional barbershop aftershave, but with a contemporary feel.
Worth trying, I look forward to reading what others think.
16th February, 2017

Add your review of Wow!

Shop for Wow! products online

Shop for Wow! at online perfumeries

Estee Lauder Beautiful Ultimate Luxuries Holiday Gift Set 5pcs New 2017 WOW

$99.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 3:35:01 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Vintage Shulton CIE Purse Perfume Atomizer 40% Full with Box & Velour Pouch WOW!

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 9:36:32 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.95

Rasasi Wow Woody By Rasasi Perfumes, For Men 60ml Eau De Parfum, 100% genuine

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 9:43:32 PST
Buy It Now for only: $42.59
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Hermes Caleche Parfum / Extrait 50ml 1.7oz spray new wow!

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 10:20:34 PST
Buy It Now for only: $95.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

NINA RICCI L’AIR DU TEMPS EAU DE TOILETTE PARFUM TESTER BOTTLE***WOW!!

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 13:00:18 PST
Buy It Now for only: $29.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

VINTAGE 1989 Ralph Lauren Eau De Parfum "Safari" 2.5 FL OZ 98% Full - Wow!!!!

$15.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 15:57:57 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Thierry Mugler ANGEL Type Perfume Refillable Travel Atomizer 15 mL WOW!

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 16:10:41 PST

Affection Perfume Mary Kay .25 Fl Oz. 7 ML vintage rare scent nib red wow rare

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 18:21:37 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum Wand .25 Fl oz. rare vintage scent roll on new wow

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 18:25:53 PST

3 I AM JUICY COUTURE by JUICY COUTURE SAMPLES HOT AND SEXY ON SALE WOW HOLIDAY

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 20:43:25 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.88
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

10 Pieces perfum set !!!WOW !!! Please read !!!

End Date: Wednesday Feb-20-2019 1:10:10 PST
Buy It Now for only: $36.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

6 CARTIER & 1 Jo Malone perfume set !!! WOW !!! Please read !!!

End Date: Wednesday Feb-20-2019 1:10:10 PST